SILVER MARCASITE RINGS : ANTIQUE SILVER BASKET : SILVER TISSUE PAPER.
Silver Marcasite Rings
- A piece of polished steel or a similar metal cut as a gem
- The mineral marcasite, sometimes called white iron pyrite, is iron sulfide (FeS2). Marcasite is often mistakenly confused with pyrite, but marcasite is lighter and more brittle.
- A bronze-yellow mineral consisting of iron disulfide but differing from pyrite in typically forming aggregates of tabular crystals
- (Marcasites) Minerals similar in appearance or properties to iron pyrites (FeS2). Later, a general term for pyrites. Sometimes the term was used for sulfides of arsenic (As2S2, As2S3, As2S5).
- A semiprecious stone consisting of pyrite
- (Marcasites) Crystalline pyrites cut to look like diamonds. Made through the 1700s and 1800s. Later 1900s marasites are made from cut metal or cut glass.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- A telephone call
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
Red Stoned Ring w/Marcasite Side Etching
Sz 6 silver ring with approx 1 cm wide red stone. Band has marcasite like etching on side; $15
E210N Art Deco design sterling silver, marcasite & onyx rign with garnet centre stone
Art Deco design sterling silver, marcasite & onyx rign with garnet centre stone ($70)
silver wall frame
silver price gram
1971 silver dollar
15 sterling silver chain
silver proof eagle
silver watch necklace
gameboy micro silver