Silver Baby Frame - Silver Black Wallpaper - Silver Wedding Frames.
Silver Baby Frame
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Place (a picture or photograph) in a frame
- Surround so as to create a sharp or attractive image
- a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
- Erect the framework of a building
- the framework for a pair of eyeglasses
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A young or newly born animal
Day 196 - High Key Kira
Grabbed Kira for some quick shots while he was sleeping. He never sleeps. Never. :
I had about 2 mins with him like this, but didn't really have a decent setup in terms of where he was lying. This change table was all I could find, I'll have to get something else soon for next time!
I had a "look" in mind that I was going for with lighting/post processing...this isn't it unfortunately but still, it's something different (for me).
Also I'm not really happy with the right and bottom of the frame, couldn't really find a good way to fix it in pp. Any ideas?
2 x SB-80DX 1/4 power for background
1 x SB-80DX camera left into 28" softbox
1 silver reflector camera right
Triggered using wireless triggers
Section of my downhill mountain bike with a focus on the yellow rim and tire logos. The bike is an older Cannondale Super V 4000. In it's hayday, it was the bike used by professional racers -- and even by today's standards, it's not half bad.
So yup, this is my baby. She's a little rough around the edges, but I love her anyways. It breaks my heart that I've been too busy to get out and ride over the last several years. From about the age of 17 to 20 I was riding every week and racing full seasons. Since then, I've been tapering off to not much riding at all.
silver flower girl dress
silver bridal shoes
antique silver baby spoon
silver pearl stud earrings
old silver dollar
engraving silver plate
sterling silver flatware
silver cross earrings
silver anniversary gifts