APARTMENT BUILDING INVESTING : INVESTMENT ADVISERS THAT : WHY INVEST IN INDEX.
Apartment Building Investing
- An apartment (in US English) or flat (in British English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building. Such a building may be called an apartment building or apartment house, especially if it consists of many apartments for rent.
- A building having separate units for permanent tenants who rent or lease them. The owner of the building provides common facilities, such as lights, heat, elevator and garbage disposal services, and maintains common entrances and hallways.
- A large building divided into separate apartments
- a building that is divided into apartments
- Buy (something) whose usefulness will repay the cost
- the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- Devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
Apartment Building 1930s
This apartment building is on a side street in Picton, Ontario. It was built in and has the style of the 1930s. One tenant of the building said that it was originally built as a family home. The photo is slightly more interesting in large.
Woonflats tussen de Neherkade en de Tak van Poortvlietstraat in Laakkwartier.
Apartment building in the The Hague quartier Laakkwartier.
stock investing book
dividend investment plan
stock investing game
insurance as an investment vehicle
blackrock investment managers
investment capital conference
investment banking in london
best investment program
investment strategy 2011
investing in stock for dummies