MSN MONEY INVESTMENT : GLOBAL ENERGY INVESTMENT HIT BY FINANCIAL CRISIS.
Msn Money Investment
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- MSN Money, a service of MSN, is a website about business news, that is edited in association with CNBC. It provides stock exchange prices and financial information on companies. Information on stock and share options is also provided. Stock prices are also supplied through msnbc.com.
Bill Gates and Jay Z
Bill: "You think you're a pimp? I've got the limited edtiion Porsche, a few Bentleys, and I could buy a few countries. Money ain't a thing."
Jay Z: "Yeah, but you need some dope spinners. Can't knock the hustle."
So many captions, so little time.
HANQ babyboek dag1
the academy for creative entrepreneurship
m emma: 0628230676
m chantal: 0653234490
plz feel welcome @ my social digi life:
investment property mortgage refinance
what is the best place to invest money
farm land as an investment
builders management investment co inc
allen company investment banking
gold bad investment
children and youth investment trust corporation
epoch investment partners inc
multiple on invested capital
chief investment officer 2011