FUNKY DECORATION : FUNKY
Funky decoration : Decorator blogs
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- something used to beautify
- (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- Frightened, panicky, or cowardly
- fetid: offensively malodorous; "a foul odor"; "the kitchen smelled really funky"
- stylish and modern in an unconventional way; "she likes funky clothes"; "we did it all in black and white in a very funky sixties style"
Screen Your Stuff: A Fun, Funky Introduction to Silk-Screening your Tees, Totes, Towels & More
Screen printing made easy—with 15 fun, funky projects!
• Up-to-the-minute, irreverent approach to screen printing for everyone
• Simple techniques, low cost (just 12.95 dollars)!
• Design templates right in the book, just photocopy and go
Screen printing. What is it, anyway? Every craft fair features silk-screened T-shirts, totes, jackets, linens, emblazoned with cool artwork and clever sayings. But . . . how did those images get there? And, more importantly, how can you create great items like those? Here’s how! Screen Your Stuff is a fun, easy-to-use introduction to screen printing. Anyone can do it, honest! Authors Marion Levy and Veronique Georgelin, the co-creators of the maisongeorgette line of printed linens, offer materials lists, recipes for mixing paint colors, step-by-steps for creating stencils, and a calm, reassuring tone. There are even design templates to photocopy and use! Yes! Get out those plain shirts, those plain sheets, those plain totes . . . and turn them into something really great. All you need is a little help from Screen Your Stuff.
These are Dollar Store mirrors I took out of their frames and mounted on foam core also from the dollar store and "Tiled" with scrapbooking paper I have collected and edged with chrome colored duck brand tape I got at walmart for $3.50. I am making 4 of them. I used an indoor adhesive since it is too wet out too dry them outside and they dried fine, the duct tape protects the edges.
I am going for a Bohemian-Gothic look by adding bright rich colors to black, I can't wait to finish them and put them up
The big ones are Dollar Store mirrors I took out of their frames and mounted on foam core also from the dollar store and "Tiled" with scrapbooking paper I have collected and edged with chrome colored duck brand tape I got at walmart for $3.50. I am making 4 of them
The small one is a dollar store mirror I left in the frame and tiled then edged the frame int he same tape, I am making two of these and two with Hammered bronze spray paint frames
Go and immerse yourself in a fun ambiance with these stickers! These removable, repositionable, and reusable stickers are the perfect and convenient way to adorn and decorate any space. Easy to peel off and to stick on walls, doors, windows, tables, refrigerators, and more! When you want to reposition your friends peel them off with ease without peeling off paint/wallpaper and without leaving behind any residue. Perfect for nurseries, homes, stores, dorms, and anywhere else! It'll liven up any room and give it a new vibrant life!
vinyl window decorations
airplane nursery decor
decorating kids birthday cakes
arabian party decor
bathroom decor images
fly fishing home decor
decorator curtain rod
cheap decorative candles
03.10.2011. u 00:47 •