Microsoft wireless laser desktop keyboard : D link wireless adapter driver download : Wireless headset for home phone.
Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop Keyboard
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Enter (data) by means of a keyboard
- device consisting of a set of keys on a piano or organ or typewriter or typesetting machine or computer or the like
- holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung
- The Apple Keyboard is a keyboard designed by Apple first for the Apple line, then the Macintosh line of computers. It is available in both wired and Bluetooth models.
- Denoting a piece of equipment such as a microcomputer that is suitable for use at an ordinary desk
- A desktop computer
- the top of a desk
- The working surface of a desk
- background: (computer science) the area of the screen in graphical user interfaces against which icons and windows appear
- A file shortcut in Microsoft Windows is a small file containing a target URI or GUID, or the name of a target program file that the shortcut represents. The shortcut might additionally specify parameters to be passed to the target program when it is run.
- an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light
- Laser is the primary debit card system used in Ireland, launched in 1996 and currently having around 3 million cardholders. Four Irish financial institutions are partners in the Laser Card system: Allied Irish Banks, Bank of Ireland, EBS Building Society, and National Irish Bank.
- A device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules. Lasers are used in drilling and cutting, alignment and guidance, and in surgery; the optical properties are exploited in holography, reading bar codes, and in recording and playing compact discs
- LASER (Linea Aerea de Servicio Ejecutivo Regional) is an airline based in Caracas, Venezuela. It operates scheduled and passenger charter services within Venezuela. Its main base is Simon Bolivar International Airport, Caracas.
Ford Laser On O- Bahn Track - Newspaper Photo
A scanned newspaper clipping, most likely from The Adelaide Advertiser and from the early 1990's, shows an interesting accident on the Adelaide O'Bahn where a car has driven a fair distance up the raised concrete track before coming to grief. Interesting that its a little Ford Laser and appears to have Victorian plates...
Current, December 2008
Metal and frost glass desk with custom ambient desk light; Custom built Windows Vista Core 2 Duo box with 24" Dell 2405FPW; Cambridge Soundworks 2.1 speakers; Sony T1 camera docking station; Lexmark Laser printer; wired keyboard and wireless Microsoft mouse on slide out keyboard tray; metal Ikea drawer.
wireless n adapter for desktop
pa system with wireless mic
temporary wireless internet service
owl cm119 wireless energy monitor
rogers wireless international
antenna for wireless internet
wireless multi port print server
high speed wireless providers