PEDESTAL EXTENSION TABLE - BAR HEIGHT PUB TABLE.
Pedestal Extension Table
- A part that is added to something to enlarge or prolong it; a continuation
- a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt; "they applied for an extension of the loan"
- act of expanding in scope; making more widely available; "extension of the program to all in need"
- The action or process of becoming or making something larger
- A room or set of rooms added to an existing building
- propagation: the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
Post WWII Pedestal of Blackwood
Carved and fluted Pedestal of Tasmanian Blackwood, made in Tasmania the 1960's - 1970's. Height 43 inches (110 cm). $300.00
Kenko Extension tubes for Minolta Maxxum; 12, 20 & 36mm respectively.
decorating buffet tables
coffee tables that lift
dining room table sizes
pedestal dining table base
bistro table and two chairs
oval coffee table espresso
60 round glass table