Accounting For Investments In Subsidiaries - Dubai Investment Park.
Accounting For Investments In Subsidiaries
- (subsidiary) auxiliary: functioning in a supporting capacity; "the main library and its auxiliary branches"
- subsidiary company: a company that is completely controlled by another company
- A company controlled by a holding company
- A thing that is of lesser importance than but related to something else
- (subsidiary) subordinate: an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- (invest) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes; "he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
- The action or process of keeping financial accounts
- accountancy: the occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business
single light colour light signal
The same signal showing stop, with the slab wagons of a steel train passing by. This signal and the one in the background is a good example of a well equipped NSW system "single light colour light" home signal. From the top is the turnout repeater, main signal unit, turnout 'theatre' route indicator, turnout signal unit with marker light, subsidiary 'stencil' route indicators, subsidiary signal (shunt signal).
A CLOCK WITH SUBSIDIARY SECONDS.....
This clock has the second hand is in a separate circle on the face of the clock, as in the clock above. The second hand does not turn from the center where the clock's hour and minute hands do. 6-30-10
capital city investment
investment grade closed end bond funds
virtus investment advisers
best investment of 2011
investment funds institute of
option for investing
investing with high inflation
companies to invest in for 2011
accounting treatment for investment