Asset Mark Investment Services - How To Invest Money From - Profitable Investment.
Asset Mark Investment Services
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- An act of assistance
- performance of duties or provision of space and equipment helpful to others; "the mayor tried to maintain city services"; "the medical services are excellent"
- (service) be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- Assistance or advice given to customers during and after the sale of goods
- (service) work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- The action of helping or doing work for someone
- Property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies
- a useful or valuable quality
- In financial accounting, assets are economic resources. Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive economic value is considered an asset.
- Military equipment, such as planes, ships, communications and radar installations, employed or targeted in military operations
- A useful or valuable thing, person, or quality
- (assets) anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company
- Make (a visible impression or stain) on
- Become stained
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification
- tag: attach a tag or label to; "label these bottles"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- designate as if by a mark; "This sign marks the border"
B.P. Public seating for Airport
My life of creativity has lived with the difference between control and chaos; discipline and spontainity; and, planned and improvisation. In art, architecture, interior decoration, hanging drapes, disc jockeying, puppeteering, drafting and sketching I have always walked a tightrope but was at my best when I was loose, improvised, sketch and sing my way through. Even my drafting precision is best when left to my whim and whiles of intuition and spontaneity. I can work for many hours continuously and without eating or sleeping. As my art, design and writing is best when I write and not pre-plan nor compose but let God’s spirit guide. When I prepare sermons I plan, compose and make notes. I mark the bible with sticky backs at every page. But, when I preach it all goes away and I am led by the Holy Spirit to preach God’s word based on the research and prayer that has gone before. I pour my heart out in art, design, writing, conversation, and management. It is all the same creativity to me. Even public speaking and managing meetings. It is all-intuitive. I love gypsy and jazz music because it best reflects my spirit. I love open and creative mnemonic conversation, rhetoric, and singing words to make up melodies given from intuition. Rapp, Calypso, street gypsy, folk, and classic chant are like this. I can do this easily. In a Puerto Rico club a performer stood and took any sestion given by the audience and immediately composed song and rhyme to perform. This is what I can do and to me it is the ultimate in creativity. It is also so tuned into mind and utterances given by God and keeps one’s ego out of the way. I take pleasure in the creative process and enjoy its seconds, moments, hours, and days. At Yale we discussed this issue and I came down strong ON process to which Professor Charles brewer and the class agreed I was abnormal. My products were so prolific and imaginative they could not conceive these done in an unplanned disciplined was and especially not appreciating the process rather than the product. I love the process and the moments I am living within my creation while creating the creation. When it ends I am now separated from it and it has its own life. Others may now possess and experience the creation. Perhaps they may enjoy and relive what I did to create the product. I have enjoyed other creations by other creators who I sensed created in this way but it is very rare. Most that I have known who do create do not have this experience. It is where I live and where I understand craft.
When I went to Saudi I knew how to deal with harshness from USA led Arabs. TCN (third country nationals) were tricky. My work ethic and morality was always surprising and disarming. Having labored in menial jobs for tips and crumbs I knew where they were comming from.
In ''Toward a Sociological Theory of Income Differences'' Mark Granovetter says that socioeconomic background affects mental ability; background and ability affect educational attainment; background, ability, and education affect occupational achievement; and all of the preceding variables affect earnings. This particularly resonates with my own experience. God has used these phenomena to His purposes, to win souls and bring comfort to the lost and suffering. God and His will did not guide by a concept, family or father but my career.
Labor is infinitely divisible into homogeneous units, as well-behaved neoclassical commodities are supposed to be. Labor, or course, is not well behaved and comes instead in inconvenient lumps called workers.
I had to leave the class of workers and “be” the class of master, manager, leader, and source of worker’s directions.
I had to behave and beleive differently.
My parents pictured themselves as labor and victums of a system. They had no ability to affect change.
Granovetter says that it is only important to know what the individual brings to the labor market in terms of educational credentials and training, etc. to understand income differences. It is the only thing a person can do who has no other connections, leverage, capital, assets, and ownership.
I believed that I could make a difference if I were to possess these attributes of educational credentials and training.
Granovetter rightly points out that the difficulty is that whether one's investment pays off depends on whether there is demand for what one's acquired skills can produce (characteristics of available jobs) and on whether one will be in a position to help meet that demand (the matching process). And, when I graduated Pratt and Yale demand was down for my skills and profession. It wasn’t until the early nineties that demand increased for these skills. By 1993 I was fifty-six and out of range to learn computer aided design.
I applied for civil service works in the same building I applied and received my FCC forth class broadcaster’s license in about 1955. At my interview I was told that I could apply for the civil service test and af
MAXINE WATERS ANOTHER COMMUNIST LIAR, CHEAT AND THIEF (HEH HEH ALLEGED)
SHE'S BEEN CHEATIN' CALIFORNIA FOR YEARS AND A BIG OBAMA BACKER--- WHAT A SHOCK SH'ES BEING INVESTIGATED
Last week, the House ethics panel annouced that it was investigating Representative Maxine Waters (D), California. Waters allegedly helped a bank that she had ties with arrange a meeting with the Department of the Treasury officals to obtain bailout funds.
Sidney Williams who is Waters husband was on the board of directors of the OneUnited Bank of Boston and the congresswoman’s 2008 disclosure form shows that her husband has at least $350,000 in investments with the bank. Well it seems that with Rep. Waters help, the bank was able to secure a $12 million bailout. Of course that should have been easy for her, since she serves on the finacncial-services committee that oversees financial institutions. One other thing, OneUnited is among 3% of banks in the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) that has missed a dividend payment to the Treasury Department.
My hat’s off to both Maxine Waters and Charlie Rangel. Rangel has tried to cheat the country by not paying his taxes and Waters has used her elected position to obtain special treatment for a bank that she has a financial interest and if anyone tries to discipline them they just have to shout “RACISM”.
“Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.” Mark Twain
investment banking associate bonuses
why invest in disney
blackrock broad investment grade 2011 term trust
why diversify investments
perfect trust investments company
growth and value investing
opus investment management inc