COUNTRY DECORATIVE PLATES - DECORATIVE PLATES
Country decorative plates - Table decorations for 50th anniversary - Disney kitchen decor.
Country Decorative Plates
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- The people of a nation
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- Cover (an object) with plates of metal for decoration, protection, or strength
- home plate: (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- Cover (a metal object) with a thin coating or film of a different metal
- (plate) a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
- Serve or arrange (food) on a plate or plates before a meal
- (plate) coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
Always Alert Decorative Collectors Plate 8.25 Inch - Harvest Series By Terry Redlin
Redlin's classic scenes are beautifully portrayed in fine porcelain and highlighted with a 23K gold rim. In this colorful image the sound of the approaching tractor has startled the pheasants. They suddenly feel trapped between the slough and the machinery. There is a rustling of feathers and flapping of wings-the Labradors are immediately on alert. As the men finish baling, they watch the geese flying high above them. It will soon be time for them to head south. The humid air is heavy with the smell of freshly cut hay. The crew keeps a watchful eye on the growing thunderhead. They know the storm will soon roll in. Limited to 14 firing days. 8-1/4" dia.
Rooster on a Plate
I'm not sure how I feel about this painting. I had a hard time finishing it. It's got a much more folk art feeling than most of my other work.
A friend asked me to paint some chickens for her kitchen. This was supposed to be a white chicken but it turned into a rooster somehow.
I do like painting on these wood plates. I'm going to get more of them. I think it would look good to have a group of them hanging in the kitchen.
It's acrylic on a wooden decorative plate.
Beyer and Bock Handpainted Plate
I just love the colors on this Beyer & Bock plate. Bottom mark dates it 1905-1920.
decorations for coffee tables
business office decorating ideas
dining room decorating idea
cheap decorative candles
decorating tables ideas
studio apartment decorating ideas
pig garden decor
decorating ideas for coffee tables
decorating with orange walls