IDEAS FOR DECORATING PICTURE FRAMES : DECORATING PICTUR
Ideas for decorating picture frames : Decorating office for christmas : Quotes for wall decor.
Ideas For Decorating Picture Frames
- (picture frame) a framework in which a picture is mounted
- (Picture Frame) A Frame (q.v.) which forms a border surrounding and protecting an image or document to enhance it and to provide a mechanical means of support either for hanging or for standing the item in order to display it to best effect.
- (Picture Frame) The outermost limits of the picture plane. This boundary (rectangle, square, circle) is represented by the edges of the paper or the margins drawn within.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
Big Ass Book of Crafts
The Big-Ass Book of Crafts is packed with ideas for sprucing up your living space; concocting fabulous, all-natural body products; designing your own unique stationery; and creating countless other crafts that will convince your friends and loved ones that you're the secret love child of Martha Stewart (only much, much cooler).
Forget crocheted doilies and itchy knit sweaters -- TLC's While You Were Out top designer Mark Montano has created stylish and imaginative projects that range from a Warhol-esque Ultrasuede iPod case to photo-adorned boxer shorts to African mask patio chairs to wooden night-light boxes. Divided into sections that include Outdoorsy (ideas to enhance your backyard), Dishing It Out (decorating plates using different techniques), You've Been Framed (innovative picture framing ideas), and Can I Have a Light? (creating and decorating lamps, lanterns, and chandeliers), it's as entertaining to read as it is endlessly inspiring. With more than one hundred and fifty inventive and fun projects, The Big-Ass Book of Crafts is the perfect activity book for readers of every mood, budget, and skill level.
Day 222: My Wings
January 4, 2010
I have so many awesome ideas I just can't make up my mind which one to do tomorrow :-P ANYWAY, this is the one I created today.
I went "prop" shopping with mom today. One of my gifts for Christmas was a $75 shopping spree on whatever I wanted. So we hit almost every thrift store and antique mall in the county (along with a few walmarts). I still have about $20 left to spend...it was a lot tougher than I thought.
I'm actually holding one of my new props: a black rose I got from Walmart. I also bought a mask and some things to decorate it with which I will do tonight or tomorrow...I'm so excited! :D I got several picture frames, five 2 yard chunks of fabric (one of which is featured in today's picture...it's actually baby blue but the lighting was dark today thanks to a snow storm), fake flowers, a feather neck thing (I dunno what they're called), ect.
I wanted to feature wings in today's picture as a sign of growth and transition. That's my theme for the year: growth.
TRF: I don't know why but I absolutely love rounded corners in pictures! :D
decorating a media room
jungle theme decoration
tropical fish decor
decorating fireplace mantle
kitchen counter decorating ideas
decorated office cubicles
making table decorations
decorating ideas for kids bathrooms
decorate boys rooms