Logical Song Sax Solo : Name Of Musical Instruments : Turkish Musical Instrument
Logical Song Sax Solo
- "The Logical Song" is a hit single on Supertramp's 1979 album Breakfast in America and written and sung by band member Roger Hodgson. It is one of the band's most recognised songs.
- "Ramp! (The Logical Song)", or just "The Logical Song" in certain territories, is a 2001 single by the German techno band Scooter based on "The Logical Song" by Supertramp.
- Perform an unaccompanied piece of music or a part or passage in one
- Fly an aircraft unaccompanied
- Perform something unaccompanied, in particular
- alone: without anybody else or anything else; "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"
- any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- composed or performed by a single voice or instrument; "a passage for solo clarinet"
- a Belgian maker of musical instruments who invented the saxophone (1814-1894)
- A saxophone
- SAX (abbr. from Slovensky akciovy index; in Slovak: Slovak Share Index) is the official stock index of the Bratislava Stock Exchange.
- a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
At night when all the world's asleep
The questions run soo deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who I am, who I am, who I am, who I am...
(Supertramp, "The Logical Song")
The questions run so deep for such a simple man
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
Logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
Clinical, intellectual, cynical.
-- Supertramp, The Logical Song
indiana jones sheet music for clarinet
pink panther sax music
lomax clarinet mouthpiece
free guitar hero game for pc
yamaha classical guitars
easy classic rock songs to play on guitar