Ivan Ostoja - Gatsby
-------, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Contact: +385 99 34 34 553
Email (temp.): firstname.lastname@example.org ;
As of August 1, 2006: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
PREVIEW OF AN ABSTRACT TARGETED AT THE ORIGINAL HIT-,MEGAHIT SONGS CATALOGUE PROCEDURE WITH AIM OF ACQURING THE EFFECTIVELY SUFFICIENT START-UP CAPITAL
SECURITISING MUSIC AND RELATED RIGHTS AS THE COMMERCIALLY VIABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a) THIS ABSTRACT IS FOCUSED UPON THE EMERGING COMMERCIALLY EXPLOITABLE CONTENT ON A GLOBAL SCALE AS DESIGNED, CREATED. RECORDED, PRODUCED, PERFORMED, MARKETED AND BUSINESSWISE ENGINEREED IN THE GOOD MASTER'S MANNER BY THE COMPOSERS, STUDIO ENGINEERS, PRODUCERS AND BUSINESS ORGANISERS LIKENESSES OF: IVAN GATSBY AND ISAAC LAUREN.
b) MUSIC AND ALL OTHER APPLICATIVE RIGHTS SHALL BE OFFERED AND ACCORDINGLY DISPLAYED THRU THE BOND TENATIVELY TERMED AT THIS STAGE: 'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL HIT BOND 2006-2011. THE HEREINABOVE BOND SHALL BE SUPPORTED BY THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, NAMELY THE CATALOGUE OF THE ORIGINAL POP-ROCK SONGS CLAIMING GLOBALLY EXPLOITABLE HIT AND MEGA HIT POTENTIAL TENTATIVELY ADRESSED TO AT THIS VERY STAGE AS: 'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL MEGAHIT CATALOGUE 2006-2011[/B]
'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL HIT CATALOGUE 2006-2011',
'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL HIT BOND 2006-2011',
'DIRECT PUBLIC OFFERING',
'INVESTORS' (who purchase Bonds and its derivatives),
hereinafter : 'BOND-OWNERS
'IVAN GATSBY' and 'ISAAC LAUREN',
likenesses and registered pen names used for the purpose by the Content Providers
IP as a start-up SME asset, based on Catalogue featuring copyrights of the original globally exploitable pop-rocks songs and related appplicative commercially exploatitive rights deriving therefrom such as mechanical, publisher, perfomer, broadcasting, producer, miscellaneous etc. rights attainable on the worldwide level.
Bond - Gatsby & Lauren Mega Hit Bond 2006-2011 - supported by the Music and Related Rights,
with the back-up of attached supplemental rights relating to the bonus values for the Bond-Owners shall be based on the IP assets of Catalogue, and shall be initially placed by the unofficial as the Zero-Coupon Bond and Convertible Bond, additionally collaterised by the Content Providers - Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren, if so required, by the commercially transferable values with rationale of the ultimate assistance to Bond Owners.
The business construction of Catalogue shall contain the defined escalating number of globally potential and commercially viable mega hit/hit substantiated releases, backed by the innovative solutions as to the marketing, performing and business schemes covering display, distribution, pay systems and the like at the fraction of regular industry costs.
Article 1 : Projected Face Value Issuance Worth
The Face Value of the Bond's issuance shall not exceed EUR/USD 4.000.000,00 (FourMillion) for the very purpose od Bond as a special vehicle utilised for financing the global penetration of Gatsby & Lauren's product.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall offer the potential Investors and Bond-Owners a high class quality and dynamically upgradebale content to be conveyed in the updateable Catalogue projected to create the relevant commercial basis of Bond besides additional collateral cathegories as listed hereinunder.
The Face Value of the Bond's issuance shall total EUR4.000.000(FourMillion) at 12% premium (Zero-Coupon Bond ) per annum. Bond shall be thus released at 28-34% nominal Face Value Price which shall be negotiable as to the framework of the overall viability of the arrangement.
(A) Bond shall be nominated at EUR 50 (FiftyEuros) - (USD par value) - to avoid the uneccessary costs arising thereby with the particular aim of the entire capital utilisation for the very core activities.
The purpose of the Bond issuance relates to collecting the funds required for/to:
a) To finalise Catalogue and shape it into a commercially exploitable and marketable product;
b) Acts development;
c) Establishing the managing units and organising the all-applicative platform for online and physical markets releases, resulting in the projected revenues, including the publishing and related rights revenues.
Article 2: The Scope of this Abstract
The very scope of this temporary Info Abstract (for the time being, until Catalogue has been completed) is reduced to the purely circumstantial information featuring the attempts to attain the highest level security to the investors, propelled by spin-off projects in the media and finance areas, aimed to enhance the commercial basis and develop it into a comprehensive platform mixing the variety of feasible basic and derivative values' marketability.
Hence, the text exposed hereinunder does not spotlight on the excessive underlying necessity towards the utilising public effects caused therefrom, and innovative models of IP Securitisation.
It rather edits the practises executed up to this point of time, and establishes the platform applicable for the new financial markets, either 'official' or alternative, with the ultimate purpose of IP's usage as the magnifying force for the start-up capital applicable to the small and medium enterprise development.
Catalogue containing the copyrights and any rights arising therefrom, such as publishing rights, mechanical rights and other rights regarded as standard profit-or-loss vehicles to the music and media industry throughout the globe, shall serve as the start-up asset of the small media development and export company 'Hit InduSTria d.o.o. (Ltd.).
The initial capacity of the Catalogue contains 65 original songs which are globally marketable and exploitable on both commercial and artistic levels, and the aforestated capacity shall leverage at the minimum 100 songs by DPO's Bond step-by-step commence in October 1, 2006
The highlight of this Offer preview relates to innovating the array of pattens referring to start-up companies with initial non-tangible IP assets being reinforced by the relevant know-how, feasibility of both the business plan and realistically projected financial performances and receivables.
We welcome the visitors of this webpage familliarise with the term 'Intellectual Property Securitisation' as defined and revealed by the World Property Organisation (www.wipo.int).
The sole purpose of the texts presented hereinunder, as well as on this blog/site, is to educate the visitors of the IP essentials[/B]:
[I]' Lending partly or wholly against intellectual property (IP) assets is a recent phenomenon even in developed countries. Collateralizing commercial loans and bank financing by granting a security interest in IP is a growing practice, especially in the music business, Internet-based SMEs and in high technology sectors.
……..Securitization normally refers to the pooling of different financial assets and the issuance of new securities backed by those assets. In principle, these assets can be any claims that have reasonably predictable cash flows, or even future receivables that are exclusive. Thus securitization is possible for future royalty payments from licensing a patent, trademark or trade secret, or from musical compositions or recording rights of a musician. In fact, one of the most famous securitizations of recent years involved the royalty payments of a rock musician in the USA, namely, Mr. David Bowie.' (for more information visit: www.wipo.int)
Article 3: Content Providers
IP (copyright and all related rights) shall be the principal asset of the start-up company, 'Hit Industria Ltd. (d.o.o. –LTD. - u.o.), which shall develop the company-holding 'plusMedia d.o.o. (Ltd.)' comprising the units such as 'MI2 Music Ltd.' and 'Gatsby & Lauren Global Media and Finance', with the particular aim of the securing the initial financing of the Catalogue's finalisation, as well as the placement and releases of the songs featured therein.
The Content Providers (Catalogue;Business Structure; Business Plan) and the designers of the initial Bond Issuance are:
Ivan Ostoja (48) (read: 'ostoja) - an entrepeneur, media innovator, the chart record-breaker who introduced tabloid press and changed the media scape in the South -Eastern European territory, causing the break-up of a federal state in 1990. – Pennamed (pseudonym,stage name) for the purpose by the public notary as the name, likeness and identity of: IVAN GATSBY];
Mario Merien (29) - a sophisticated and cost-friendly audio engineer, producer, composer,performer and back vocals singer - Pennamed (pseudonym,stage name) for the purpose by the public notary as the name, likeness and identity of: ISAAC LAUREN;
claiming the status of the complete content creators (including: original hit and mega hit potential songs) featured in Catalogue in each conceivable aspect, be it business-, melody-, and harmony-wise, in vitro acts creation, and the like ;
shall deliver a number of ecomomically irresistable premium bonuses to the Investors and Bond-Owners as a good faith gesture supposed to miminimise the investing risks and enable Bond-Owners to be be refunded should their investment, void of Coupon paid in advance, suffered during Bond's maturity.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall provide their in depth expertise to the projects and the Investors respectively adressing each segment, be it businesswise referring to the financial construction, work and management organisation, as well as the creation of melodies, harmonies and lyrics, primarily targeted at their Project/Studio in vitro Acts, the images and marketing techniques applicable to each act projected in Catalogue.
The advantage of Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren's concept is the underlying fact that they are the sole authors* (* rare and chosen coolaborators are noted in the song list to be offered within the scope of MegaHit Catalogue)]of the songs represented in Catalogue, besides claiming the exclusive rights to any asset, perfomance, artistic, mechanical, producer and publishing rights to be offered in Catalogue, and the associated derivatives thereto/collaterals, if any required, such as Convertible Bond, Goodwill values relating to the Ivan Gatsby's Damage Request adressed to the Republic of Croatia, totalling at the moment of writing up to HRK1.000.000.000(OneBillion), cca. USD170 M M or EUR140M , which occurs to be the minimal net threshold of the damage Ivan Ostoja has undergone as the result of the failed actions of the State Courts (1992-2006); .
Bond—Owners shall be further honoured by the rights offer relating to the spin-off business projects such as the premium Initial Public Offering share-prices of ArielActiveFund, Tesla!Electrified Fund, Data!plusFund and so forth, to be derived from Catalogue basic asset.
Article 4 : Business Procedures Framework
The basic workplot about finalising the content, shaping and registering Catalogue has been edited in the manner as follows hereinunder:
1. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall organise the workshop/atelier for the composing, notating, lyrics writing, modifying, upgrading and polishing the content on a daily basis, minimum 4 (Four) hours a day, with the aim of creating the song-upgrades and updates to regularly refreshened Catalogue, featuring the melodies, harmonies and lyrical deliverances matching the cutting-edge potentials of the hit songs algorhitms, and void of inadequacies contained in the most album releases worlwide as to the ratio of the songs quality, assuring therewith the investor friendly degree of security and profit enlargement during the Bond's lifetime,
2. As designed by the Issuer and the Content Providers, the Bond's market value and shall defy the market shifts, provided the shifts are unfavourable, by the repurchase contracts and options,thus rewarding the investors for their risk exposure and assistance in providing the content to the general public in every relevant market,
3. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren, as the Content Providers, shall provide minimum 65 (sixty-five) songs with hit and mega hit potential for the pop and rock segments to the major music and media industry markets (Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Italy, South America,Latin America, Japan, Australia, Nederland, Sweden, Austria, China, Russia, Ireland, Poland and the like) for the initial Catalogue content, as well as the Acts performing the songs contained in Catalogue.
4. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall be rewriting and finalising their demo tapes into the final tunes with lyrics, adding the songs which meet the Catalogue's standards of the expected song potential and profile by the minimal capacity of 10 (Ten) songs a month, which shall enhance the capacity of Catalogue to minimum 100 (OneHundred) songs by January 2007.
5. Catalogue shall be multiplied by the new songs, viable rights and commercial papers on a permanent basis throughout the duration of Bond,
6. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall perform their best effort to enhance the market(able) value of Catalogue's by proposing, arranging and striking agreements utilising to all parties involved in Catalogue's commercial exploitation. Such actions, as well as the marketing trials relating to the music acts performing the songs from Catalogue, shall ultimately create an extra value to the Bond- Owners, as well as otherwise Investors, provided there are any at all, for the first purchase rights and other benefits shall be made available to Bond-Owners and Investors in accordance with circumstantial reports. The first purchase rights Bond- Owners shall be entitled to to the discounted prices for the shares in the acts fund (ArielActive Fund and others), lombardian values to be created
therefrom, and so forth,
7. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall be using Catalogue's commercially exploitable rights as the basis for the Bond issue which in turn shall serve as the financing essential for the developing, producing, recording, marketing and releasing onto both online (Internet-Mobile) market and physical CD and other media markets at favourable price,
8. The price difference between the initial Bond's value and the actual market value during the duration of Bond may honour the Bond-Owners with additional value,
Article 5 : The Genres and Artists
All songs sported in Catalogue have been and shall be written, composed, arranged enginereed and produced by Gatsby & Lauren. The exceptions referring to the songs written by close associates or act as covers or partial covers of the selected songs shall be notified accordingly.
The songs featured on MegaHit Catalogue shall cover the most popular music forms and genres.
The principal umbrela definition of the Gatsby & Lauren style is POP-ROCK NOIR, introducing a variety of new and subgenre scalable styles ranging from ‘After Pop/Rock’, ‘Global Sympho Pop’, 'Art Country Pop',‘ Pop’n’Roll’, 'Sugar Country Pop', ‘Pop’n’Punk’ to 'Techno Robot Pop', Electro-Robot Pop', etc.
The opening in vitroActs/ Studio Projects shall cover the genres such as:
Music Style: After Pop-Rock; Neo Pop Country; Neo Brit-Pop
referring to the Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR- in short: AtT,
Music Style: Electro-Robot Pop, Techno Robot Pop,
referring to the Studio Act: DAta!DAta![/B]),
Music Style : Global Sympho Pop
Referring to the first-ever female Virtual Act: TESLA GIRLS!;
Music Style: Power-Protest Pop Punk
referring to the Act: THE TOUCHDOWNS,
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren create the very best of commercially music, which happens to be comercially exploitable at any level, public- and genre-wise.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have created a simulation of a hit factory structure in Zagreb, Croatia, providing comprehensive work, reasearch and designing One-Off, in vitro Acts-Artists expected to evolve into self-standing Acts as of their debut releases or co-releases on Gatsby & Lauren Mega Edition.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have written richly textured and inspired melodies, harmonies and lyrics, besides contributing to the formulaic chart-bound song testouts, in order to acess the scientific values relating to the 'sure-fire' hit song sector as close as possible, excluding force de majeure which occasionaly helps certain songs achieve the status of a hit song.
Article 6: The Projected Outfits
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have created the tentative imagery, pennames and likenesses of the temporarily defined acts, such as:
THE TOUCHDOWNS: Sash Darien - Joel Cassidy - Victor Sans - Francis Palmer
ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR: Simon K.T. - Savin Gregory - Richard Odell – Milo Howard
TESLA GIRLS!: Nina Picasso (PR) - Michelle Morris - Laura Kennedy - Christina M. - Zoe Kruzeiro
DATA!DATA! (virtual computer act): Getsbian – RobotKraft 32 - Robin Hall
NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS: Nina Picasso, guitar and vocal, supported by Maurice Adams,
the multinstrumentalist, and Denisse Alistair, backvocals.
Article 7: Potential Revenue Resources
Catalogue shall comprise the songs as stated hereinunder, initially targeted at the acts listed thereby, although Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren reserve rights to any any modifications.
The songs published shall be offered to the major force of the music industry following the best practice of the publishing and copyright rules. Therefore the resource of projected revenues will proably feature a roster of the artists releasing the song on their albums, singles, electronic and physical releases widening the scope of exploitation relating to the rights income.
The resources of the income with regards to the rights implemented in Catalogue shall be described in detail in the Prospect to Bond. The potential investors at the initial stage,however,should be aware that their investment recoupment and profit engaged shall be made possible from the following resources:
1. Any agreement or contracts, not necessarily relating from the contracted Rights xploitation, made by any of the Gatsby & Lauren's unit (such as: Gatsby & Lauren Global Media & Finance Ltd., in forming) shall be complimented to the Bond-fund's income. The contracts prenegotiated to an extent and realistically expected shall relate to:
a) the advance, royalty or joint venturee agreement as to the producer
b) label deals with a major or variety of independent distributors covering different territories;
c) acts (artists);
d) composers and publishing rights and revenues;
e) miscellaneous products, services and business services such as stimulating the investment funds, proactive to the small and medium enterpreneurs, whereby the shares of the Bond-fund might account for the proportional share of the e-album or release. Such a system shall enable teenagers and actively working AOR public to assist the economical revival in their countries (Welfare cause), besides enjoying the high-rate music delivered by and Gatsby & Lauren release.
This conception shall be primarily exposed to the new generations in 20-ies, 30-ies, as well as the middle, and older-middle aged generations all over the world who will utilise the Gatsby & Lauren products and services as their tool for assisting the world's survival and development, simultaneously acquiring profit from the Bond-funds and the services to be offered by Gatsby & Lauren portal.
Most of all, the public and Bond-Owners,respectively, shall be complimented with great entertainement with substance, class, integrity and sweetening irresistability. The social role of Gatsby & Lauren brand shall by no doubts cause ascension of any values associated thereto, such as Bond, and so forth.
2. Royalties earned by the rights of a song shall be derived from the value and copies made, be it e-releases or physical releases, brodacasts, sound and video recording, advertising revenue, feature film licensing, live perfomances.
3. By the music and Intellectual Property standards, the owners of song copyright are the creators of the words and music, as well as the publisher or any Third Party honoured, such as Bond -Owners during the Bond's maturity period with aim of securing the Bond's cashflow and value sustainability.The owners of the recording copyright are usually the artist(s) or the record label, and this is the purpose Bond shall be used for – to enable the project retain as many rights for as large territories as possible. The performers of a recorded performance — the artist(s) or other musicians are the owners of these rights, yet Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren by using the session or bona fide musicians and vocals reserve the revenues from these rights to the fund.
4. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall register a music publishing company ‘MI2 Music Ltd.’ and the revenues accomplished by the publisher shall honour the Bond-fund as well the receivables from any 'Gatsby & Lauren' legal unit associated to the media or finance markets dealing with the Bond content .
5. The main royalties are those belonging to the writers (paid to Publisher):mechanical (paid from Distributor/Label to Publisher); perfomance recording (paid to Recording rights owner) ; perfomance –perfomer (paid to Performers); artist (paid to Artists). Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren as the writers, creative force (producers, engineers, musicians, backvocals), publishers and label unit shall be entitled to most of the herinabove royalties until the arists shall evolve into self-standing acts from the second album onwards. That point shall, however, produce the value difference and make up for the eventually ungainable artist or perfomer royalties or share of royalties.
6. MI2 Music Ltd. as well as Gatsby & Lauren Global Media and Finance Ltd. revenues shall develop and henceforth score the various agreements, contracts and royalty assignment with distributors, royalty collecting societies and additional sources in the shape of deals, advances, recoupments, joint venture deals, licensing grants/deals executed to the very best practise in the music industry.
7. Copyright Info: As for longevity of rights, songwriter copyright runs for 70 years after the death of the writer (or first publication if later). Recording copyright runs for 50 years from the release (first publication). Collection royalty societies will pay 100% direct to writers without publishers (self-publishers) or 50% direct to writers who have a publisher (in this case the publisher will also pay part of their 50% to the writer).
8. The other resources of the rights/recording revenues include: film and television recording sync rights; recording clearance and licensing for samples; licensing recordings for adverts.
Article 8: Additional Collaterals
Bond-Owners shall be collateralised by the following assets:
1. Catalogue rights containing the objective globally exploitable commercial multilevel potential of the songs featured therein,as well as the business activities initiated and performed as to the Catalogue's extensive feasibility,
2. Marketing innovations targeting at the specific niche audiences ,
3. Initial low-cost value of the rights, projects and operative business framework structure are supposed to create the bonus premium to the Bond-Owners from the outstart of their involvement therein,
4. Zero-Coupon Bond, Five- Year Maturity, coupon face value annuities provided instantly,
5. Convertible Bond with Goodwill and other relevant supplemental values related to the content of Bond and esteems derived therefrom,
6. Dynamically modifying Bond content, with the initial 65 (SixtyFive) songs, principally of hit and mega hit appeal, being added to Catalogue each year during Bond life, advances the commercial potential of the Catalogue's revenues,
7. Early termination option possible provided the Bond Issuer or the Content Providers want to repurchase the Bond ownerships before its maturity,
8. Life, injury and business liability, as well as other applicable insurances by the Content Providers matching the risk capacity of the Bond's Face Value issue,
9. Extensive commercially exploitable rights of the books, screenplays, media projects and other values, to be displayed at www.megahitzs.biz web site (out on September 1, 2006),
10. The Right for Damage Compensation of Ivan Gatsby totalling to HRK1Billion, as claimed in the process versus the Republic of Croatia),
10. Know-how], results and visionary milestones by Ivan Gatsby and expertise by Isaac Lauren apply as the managing and creative force.
Article 9: The Overview - Projected Tentative Songs and Releases
The songs to be included in Catalogue,thus the basic asset of Bond, shall be as follows hereinunder. The artists/projects noted thereby are projected to have the first option on each song
Due to the circumstances,and contrary to the original projections, Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall open the roster with the Acts:
1. DAta! DAta! and 2. ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR for the opening songs/e-releases (to be available at : www.megahits.biz as of September 1,2006)
1 - KISS ME AUTOMATIC…IT'S SO CHIC and 2 - DON'T WORRY, MA, NOTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT
caused interest by the business angel company in Austria already at the songs' demo stage.
The Act DAta! DAta!, cherishing the very finest of Techno-, and Robot Pop, shall be out with e-Album, tentatively titled PERFECT DARKNESS by November 1, 2006:
The e-Album, as an edition of GATSBY & LAUREN'S e-njoy! shall contain songs:
Songs - Candidates: 1. Kiss Me Automatic… It’s So Chic! 2. ABC of Singing – So Far Away 3. Life Goes On 4. Proud To Be Catholique 5. They Used to Be Robots (But We Are Robots No More) 6. How Electric We Can Get 7. Who Was That 8. We'll Meet Tonight 9. Dass Ist Mein, Dass Kapital 10. The Air That We Need 11. This Very Night 12. Unzipped Memories 13. C'eST la Vie
Modifications with aim of achieving commercial and artistic perfection possible.
The Act ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR shall record and release the debut album titled FROM THE SHADOWS
THEY CAME in accordance with the aggreement signed with the strategic investors, Bond-Owners and otherwise investors.
If no agreements shall be defined, the releases shall be tentatively as follows:
(Single releases not listed)
GATSBY & LAUREN EDITIONS
A. ' e-njoy!' e-albums containg at the later stage data and song bonuses such as: 'Almost 3 albums for price of One!'
B. 'Mega (ST)Art Edition' – initial home made CD editions with valuable supplements
C. Gatsby & Lauren Classic Gold and Platinum EDition – global market CD and likewise editions.
1. GATSBY & LAUREN (I): THE WORLD WE ARE A-CHANGIN'
featuring sensational denovo groups ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR and TESLA GIRLS!
2. GATSBY & LAUREN (II): TURN OF THE CARDS
introducing breathtaking THE TOUCHDOWNS and ELECTRIC PARK ORCHESTRA
Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR Album: FROM THE SHADOWS THEY CAME
Songs - Canditates: 1. Heart of Gold (Seven Minutes) 2. Anywhere You Seem 3. Draw the Line 4. Every Rain in the World 5. Message to the People 6. (Turn Back Time) 7. Secrets of My Life 8. Walk on by (And Never Stop) 9. Don't Worry, Ma, Nothing Is Gonna Be Alright, 10. Confessions of a Traveller 11. Evidence of Mind 12.Where Was My Friend When I Needed Him Most 13. Brothers in Blood 14. Walking down to Heaven 15. Closing Time 16. Why Do We Talk about Love 17. The Storm A-Comin’ 18. Pater Noster (Young Person’s Guide to Suicide), featuring Sir George Lawrence, DJ Marcel Le Catolique, Soldier of Allahu and Black Pearl 19. Living Only for Today 20. All Night Hallo 21. A Town with No Name
Act: TESLA GIRLS! Album: AN EVENING ON EARTH
Songs-Candidates: 1. Lennon Just Tonight 2.Alert on Planet Earth 3. Love and Fears 4. Sound of Revolution 5. (On the )Streets of London 6. Dust in Your Eyes 7. Hold the Time 8.Darkness Must Go 9 . Only a Call Away (featuring choir ‘Gregorian Distances’ ) 10.The Horroscope Heroes 11.Reason to Live 12. U Calling Me Around 13. Tune to the Moon, and I Am Gonna Visit You 14. Goodbye...Still Seems to Be the Hardest Word 15. Summertime Cola (Halo Hello Ola) 16. Proud To Be a Housewife 17. Wishing by Numbers 18.After the Kisss...They Call It Love
Act: THE TOUCHDOWNS Album: COMMUNICATION LOST
Songs – Candidates: 1.They Always Come Back 2. Can We Live Together 3. The Cross and Wine
4. Nobody is Calling Your Name (5 .Ring My Bell (2006) 6. All The Day He Was a Zero 7.Dreaming Life Away 8.The Things U Didn't Do 9. Hey Mister, Never Touch My Mind 10. Do You Feel Like Feeling Better 11.Good Morning, Oh Boy! 12. The Last Romantic on the Town 13. Twisting in the London Town 14. I Love Surfin' Sex 15. Gimme Your Hand and Save Me Now 17. Dreams Are Broken...The World Is Open 18. Heroes on the Block 19. Claire (Have I Told You That I Love You Too) 19. Have You Seen Anything, Anything At All 20. It's So Easy (To Fall in Love) 21. Vacant Law 22. Hallo. How Are You?
Act: ELECTRIC PARK ORCHESTRA Album: THE FINAL DAYS OF A LONELY HEART
Songs -Candidates: 1. Fly Back Tonight 2. Someday Never Comes 3. At First It Looked Like Love 4. Selling Time 5. One of a Kind 6. The Boulevard Where Hearts Break 7. Sailing over Ages 8. Slowdowns 9. Sweet Silence of the Roman Empire 10. Call It a Day 11. Feel the Troubled Waters
Act: ADRIAN GOLD & HIS ELITE CAFÉ ORCHESTRA Album: A VIEW TO AVALANCHE
Note: Easy listening instrumental album to be added to GATSBY & LAUREN I or II MEGA ALBUMS as bonus:
Themes: 1. The Falls of Dorian Gray 2. One Dream in a Million 3. A Cloud, Maybe 4. Champagne in the Sunset 5. The Starlight Protocol 6. Dark Days Passsed By 7. A Tear Travelling Miles 8. Late Night Tea at Manhattan 9. Very Private Rainbow 10. The History of Paperplanes 11. Fire Sleeping in the Sands
Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR Album II (solo album) : ONE FOREVER AFTER
Songs – Candidates: 1. Coming Home, Finally 2. The Perfect Nobodies 3. Tonight I Am Going to Die 4. One Forever After 5. Somebody Needs You Now 6. Turn of the Cards 7. Saved and Sealed by the Bell 8. Time to Close the Door 9. The Believers 10. Sailing 11. The Last Train to Coast 12. Never Look Back 13. Money All Over 14. From Europe to America 15. Running Out of the West 16. The Princess
Act: NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS Album: PSST! A CLOUD,MAYBE (At the Time Like This)
Note: This album of recital--poems in the Cohenesque style shall be a bonus on Gatsby & Lauren II or III album
Songs: 1. Pale Sort of Blue 2. Cafe d’ Europe 3. Two Million Years from Home 4. At the Time Like This 5. Storyteller against the Rain 6. Ships Never Meet in the Night 7. He Didn’t Call Back 8. Visitor and the Roses 9. Black Angel Falling 10. Go Go Go...Go Away from Me 11. Jerusalem on Fire 12. This Planet According to the Snowman 13. Into the Matters
Act: TESLA GIRLS! Album II ( a solo album): THEORY OF MIDNIGHT
Songs: 1. Dark Horses 2. A Heart Full of Love Never Dies 3. Take It to the Limit 4. Sometimes When We Know 5. It's Been So Long 6. We Gotta Move 7. I Am Late. And You? 8. Strangers Coming out of the Night 9. Not Afraid To Move On 10. After We Have Touched 11. Where the Love Has Gone
ALBUMS PROJECTED TO BE RELEASED DURING BOND DURATION ENGAGING ORIGINAL RECORDING AND SUITABLE COMPILATION ISSUES FEATURING GATSBY & LAUREN ORIGINAL ARTISTS, AS WELL AS POSSIBLE COVERS OF GATSBY & LAUREN SONGS:
1. GATSBY & LAUREN COMPILATION ONE:
HITSTERIA! (OH!pled, Semipled, Overpled)
2. GATSBY & LAUREN: SPECIAL CHISTMASS ISSUE!: ACOUSTICALLY YOURS
GATSBY & LAUREN RELEASES AND ACTS DEMO DEVELOPMENTS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY:
a. ‘Double Pleasure (For Single Price) by ‘
b. ‘The Very First Internet Pop Opera: Almost Forever’ by ‘Various Artists’
c. ’Interview with a Saint’ by ‘Nexxxt to Madonna’
d. ‘The First Touch’ by Eurozone
GATSBY & LAUREN REGISTERED IN VITRO ACTS GALLERY FEATURE THE FOLLOWING (2006-2016):
Ariel the Templar/ Tesla Girls! / The Touchdowns/ T-Bees/ Data!Data!/ Eurozone/ Electric Park Orchestra/ Protocol ‘69/ Dream Committee/ Amen Now/ Dream Index/ Yes-S/ Frappe/ Mr.Vampire Project/ Electric Sister 2007/ K-Plus/ Adrian Gold and His Elite Orchestra/ Yv / Nexxxt to Madonna/ Nina Picasso and the Modeliers/ Merien/ d’Accord / L’Avvocato / Marcel Le Catholique/ The Priorities / The Nominees/ James and the Outsiders/ Edisson, a.s.f.
TENTATIVE TIMETIBLE OF THE ORIGINAL RELEASES PROJECTED (working titles):
ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR: 2006/07 – From the Shadows They Came / 2007/08 – One Forever After /
2008 –The Breaking News
TESLA GIRLS!: 2007 – An Evening on Earth / 2008 Theory of Midnight / 2008 - They
aLive (So OH!Pled )
THE TOUCHDOWNS: 2007 - Communication Lost / 2008 – Physical Evidence / 2008 – When the
DATA!DATA: 2006/07 – Perfect Darkness / 2007 –Future of the Time / 2009- Privileged
ADRIEN GOLD & HIS ELITE CAFFE ORCHESTRA: 2007-2010: So Far-The Ultimate Net Collection (
inc. albums: A View to Avalanche - Cold Sky and a Piano –Darkness Falling on Manhattan )
NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS: 2008 - Pssst! A Cloud,Maybe / 2009 – Yesterdays of Never /
2011 - Into This World We Were Born
ELECTRIC PARK ORCHESTRA: 2007 – The Final Days of a Lonely Heart / 2008 - Somebody Long Ago
T-BEES: 2008 – Lovecution / 2011 - Thunders and TV -Show
AMEN NOW: A Remote Bible View (Another Story of Heaven) – The Pilgrims Who Drew the Crowds
(releases dates not specified)
THE VERY FIRST INTERNET POP OPERA (versatile acts): 2008 – Almost Forever (accompanied by
the hit book ‘Earthernal C..00medy’)
The projected Bond shall be supported by the registered original songs featured in Catalogue, assuming the commercial exploitation of all the rights arising therefrom, as well as the derivative direct, and indirect commercial activities relating to the Gatsby & Lauren brand, the names of the Acts, and and other copyrighted or IP protected items relating to the Bond's life.
- to continue upon interest -