SEKURITIZACIJA INTELEKTUALNE IMOVINE- HRVATSKA LANSIRANA U SVJETSKI VRH!!
Intelektualna imovina (autorska prava,patenti, zaštitni znakovi itd. kao proizvodi misaonih procesa) vrlo je rijetka imovina kod većine Hrvata, poglavito njihovih političkih zastupnika (ukoliko zanemarimo koristoljublje, izdaju i kriminal istih).
Pročitajte dijelove teksta koju sam poslao i koja je objavljena na jednom od vodećih poslovnih portala u svijetu u odnosu na sekuratizaciju Intelektualne imovine (Intellectual Property - IP). Cjelovitije o sekuritizaciji IP u tekstu .
Contact: +385 99 34 34 553 Email (temp.): email@example.com
URL (Cro. language):
ABSTRACT: SECURITISING THE MUSIC RIGHTS OF THE EMERGING PRODUCERS AND ACTS FEATURED THROUGH THE APPLICATIVE BOND 'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL HIT BOND 20006-2011' REFERRING TO THE CATALOGUE CONTAINING SONGS WITH GLOBALLY EXPLOITABLE MEGA HIT AND HIT POTENTIAL TENTATIVELY ADRESSED TO AS 'GATSBY & LAUREN GLOBAL HIT CATALOGUE 2006-2011'
Key words :
- IP securitisation as a start-up SME asset/collateral, based on the catalogue featuring copyrights OF the original globally exploitable pop-rocks songs, as well the rights deriving therefrom (mechanical, publisher, perfomer, broadcasting, producer, miscellaneous, supported by the supplemental rights relating to the bonus values,
- Gatsby & Lauren's Mega Hit Bond 2006-2011 (hereinafter: 'BOND') shall be based on the IP assets of Gatsby & Lauren Mega Hit Catalogue 2006-2011 (hereinafter:'CATALOGUE'), and shall be issued by the series of unofficial Direct Public Offering (hereinafter:'DPO') as the convertibile and zero-coupon bond, collaterised in good faithby additional values with rationale of the ultimate assistance to the Bond-Holders by the Content Providers.
- Catalogue shall contain globally viable mega hit/ hit substantiated releases, favourable business construction and marketing schemes, backed by the innovative business and organisational schemes,
- The Face value of the Bond's issuance shall not exceed EUR/USD 4.000.000,00 (FourMillionEuros) with 10% p.a. premiumcoupon p.a. fixed. Bond's life: 60(sixty) months. A Bond shall be of EUR100 initial nominal value. As a Zero-Coupon Bond, with the essential purpose of raising financials for Gatsby & Lauren Global Media Ltd. Projects and activities development, Bond shall be released at approximately 34% -40 % (ThirtyFour-Forty Percent) of the initial Face Value price. A Bond shall be nominated at EUR50 (USD par value).
- Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall offer the potential investors a dynamically updateable Catalogue 2006-2011 supposed to create the revolving commercial basis of Bond (Gatsby & Lauren Global Hit Bond 2006-2011), assuming primarily the new and extra values creted thereby and therefrom [/B]
a) The purpose of the Bond's issuance is to collect the funds required to finalise the MegaHit Catalogue, Act development, establish the managing units and organise the platform for releases and publishing revenues.
b) The very scope of this Abstract has been reduced to the purely circumstantial information featuring the attempts for attaining the highest level of security realistically attainable for the investors, propelled by spin-off projects aimed to enhance the commercial basis and develop it into a comprehensive platform mixing the variety of feasible possibilities.
c) The text hereinunder shall not focus on the excessive underlying necessity relating to the utilising public effects and innovative models of Intellectual Property (hereinater:'IP') securitization; It rather edits the practises executed up to this point of time, and establishes the platform applicable for the new financial markets, either official or alternative, with the ultimate purpose of IP usage as a magnifying force of small and medium enterprise development.
d) Hence, Catalogue containing the copyrights and any rights arising therefrom such as publishing rights, mechanical rights and other rights evaluated as standard to the music and media industry throught the Globe, shall serve as the initiating asset of the start-up company 'plusMedia d.o.o. (Ltd.).', as well as the spin-off company 'Hit Industria d.o.o. (Ltd.)'
e) The initial capacity of the Catalogue is expected to acquire 65 (SixtyFive) original songs which are globally exploitable on both commercial and artistic levels, and the aforestated capacity shall leverage at the minimum 100 songs by DPO commence of BOND due out by March 31, 2006
f) The landmark of the Offer and Special Vehicle to be organised and harmonised for the purpose shall innovate the array of pattens referring to start-up companies with initial non-tangible IP assets being reinforced by the relevant know-how, feasibility of both the business plan and realistically projected financial perfmormances and receivables (against lowered overall costs)
First of all, let the visitors to this webpage familliarise with the term 'Intellectual Property Securatisation' as defined and revealed by the World Property Organisation . The sole purpose of the texts presented under fair practice hereinunder is to educate the visitors to IP essentials:
' Lending partly or wholly against intellectual property (IP) assets is a recent phenomenon even in developed countries. Collateralizing commercial loans and bank financing by granting a security interest in IP is a growing practice, especially in the music business, Internet-based SMEs and in high technology sectors. …….
Securitization normally refers to the pooling of different financial assets and the issuance of new securities backed by those assets. In principle, these assets can be any claims that have reasonably predictable cash flows, or even future receivables that are exclusive. Thus securitization is possible for future royalty payments from licensing a patent, trademark or trade secret, or from musical compositions or recording rights of a musician. In fact, one of the most famous securitizations of recent years involved the royalty payments of a rock musician in the USA, namely, Mr. David Bowie. '
Intellectual property, (copyrights and all related rights) shall be the principal asset of the start-up company-holding 'plusMedia d.o.o. (Ltd.)', providing the development of the units such as Hit Industria d.o.o. (Ltd..), MI2 Music Ltd. and Gatsby & Lauren Global Media and Finance Ltd. .
The Content Providers and the initials designers of Bond's Issuance;
Ivan Ostoja (48) (read: 'ostoja) – producer, enterpreneur, writer, of royal heritage, who stood out as the media innovator and the chart-recorder by introducing tabloid press and changed the media scape in the Sout Eastern European territory, causing the break-up of a federal state in 1990. – pennamed for the purpose by the public notary as IVAN GATSBY; and
Mario Merien (29) - a sophisticated and price friendly audio engineer, producer, composer, performer and back vocals singer - pennamed at the public notary as: ISAAC LAUREN;
as the creators of the content (original songs with hit and mega hit potential) featured in Catalogue in each conceivable aspect, be it business-, melody-, and harmonywise, in vitro acts etc., shall deliver a number of ecomomically irresistible premium bonuses to the investors as their good faith complimentary gesture supposed to miminimse the risks and enable the Bond-Holders to be be refunded for their risk suffered.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall provide their in depth expertise to the projects and the investors respectively adressing each segment, be it businesswise referring to the financial construction, work and management organisation, as well as the creation of melodies, harmonies and lyrics, targeted at their project/studio in vitro acts. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall supply the images and marketing techniques applicable to each act included in Catalogue.
The advantage of Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren's concept is based on the fact that they are the sole authors* (* rare and chosen outside co-laborators shall be noted in the song list to be offered within the scope of Catalogue) of the songs represented in Catalogue, besides having the exclusive rights to any asset, perfomance, artistic, mechanical, producer and publishing rights to be offered in Catalogue. The goodwill shall be associated with collaterals such as Convertible Bond, Goodwill values delivering the Ivan Gatsby's Damage Request adressed to the Republic of Croatia totalling at the moment of writing HRK150 Million (cca. USD22,2 M or EUR 20 M), which happens to be the minimal thershold of the damage Ivan Ostoja underwent as the result of the failed actions of the State Courts (1992-1999); Bond—Holder shall be honoured by the rights to the spin-off business projects such as ArielActiveFund, Tesla!Fund, Data!Data! Fund and so forth to be derived from the Catalogue's basic asset.
The basic workplot about finalising the content, shaping and registering MegaHit Catalogue has been edited in the manner as follows hereinunder:
1. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall organise the workshop for the composing, notating, lyrics writing, modifying, updating and polishing the content on a daily basis, minimum 4 (Four) hours a day, with the aim of creating the regularly refreshened MegaHit Catalogue containing the melodies, harmonies and lyrical expressins matching the highest potentials of the practising hit songs algorhitms, assuring the investor friendly degree of security and profit enlargement during the Bond's lifetime,
2. As designed by the Bond's Issuer and the Content Providers, the Bond's market value and shall defy the market shifts, provided the shifts are unfavourable, by the repurchase contracts and options, thus rewarding the investors for their risk exposure and assistance in providing the content to the general public in every relevant market,
3. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren, as the Content Providers, shall deliver minimum 65 (SixtyFive) songs with hit and mega hit potential for the pop and rock segments of the music and media industry markets (Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Italy, South and Lating America, Japan, Australia, Nederland, Sweden, Austria, China, Russia, Ireland, Poland and the like) for the initial Catalogue content.
4. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall be rewriting and finalising their demo tapes into the final tunes with lyrics, thereby adding the songs which meet the standards of the expected song potential and profile to Catalogue by the minimal capacity of 10 (ten) songs a month, which shall enhance the capacity of Catalogue to minimum 100 (one hundred) songs by September 2006.
5. Catalogue content and commercial potential shall be multiplied by the new songs, viable rights and commercial papers on a permanent basis during the duration of Bond,
6. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall perform their best to increase the market(able) value of Catalogue by proposing, arranging and striking agreements profitable and business friendly to all parties involved in Mega Hit Catalogue's commercial exploitation. Such acts, as well as the marketing trials relating to the music acts performing the songs from Catalogue, shall definitely create an extra value to the Bond-Holders, for the first purchase rights and other benefits shall be made available to Bond-Holders in accordance with circurmstantial reports. The first purchase rights Bond-Holders shall be entitled shall relate to the discounted prices for the shares in the acts fund (ArielActive Fund and others ), lombardian values and so forth,
7. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall be using Catalogue's commercially exploitable rights as the basis for the Bond issue which in turn shall serve as the financing essential for the developing,producing, recording,marketing and releasing the sound and data carriers onto both electronic (Internet-mobile), physical CD markets, and other media markets at favourable comparative price,
8. The price difference between the initial (Bond) value and the actual market value during the duration of Bond is expected to turn into additional value to the Bond-Holders.
1. The songs sported in Catalogue have been, and shall be written, composed, arranged enginereed and produced by Gatsby & Lauren. The exceptions referring to the songs written by close associates or act as covers or partial covers of the selected songs shall be notified accordingly
2. The songs featured on Catalogue shall cover the most popular music forms and genres. The principal umbrela definition of the Gatsby & Lauren style is Pop Rock Noir, introducing a variety of new styles with scalability from ‘After Pop/Rock’, ‘Global Sympho Pop’, ‘ Pop’n’Roll’, ‘Pop’n’Punk’ etc.
3. The opening in vitro acts/projects shall cover the genres such as: After Pop-Rock; Pop Country; Brit-Pop (Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR- short: AtT), Global Sympho Pop (Act: TESLA GIRLS!) ; Power-Protest Pop Punk (Act: THE TOUCHDOWNS): Electro-Computer Pop (Act: DATA!DATA!); and so forth.
4. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren create the very best of comnmercially music, which happens to be globally exploitable globally at any level, public/-, or genrewise.
5. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have created a simulation of a hit factory in Zagreb, Croatia, providing comprehensive work, reasearch and designing one-off / in vitro acts-artists expected to evolve into self standing acts as of their debut co-releases.
6. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have written inspired melodies, harmonies nad lyrics, besides contributing to the formulaic chart-bound song testouts with particular aim of acessing the scientific approach to the' sure-fire' hit song region, as close as possible, excluding force de majeure which occasionaly helps certain songs achieve the status of a hit song.
Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren have created the imagery, the pennames and likenesses of the currently defined acts, such as:
THE TOUCHDOWNS: Sash Darien - Joel Cassidy - Victor Sans - Francis Palmer
ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR: Simon K.T. - Savin Gregory - Richard Templair – Milo Howard
TESLA GIRLS!: Nina Picasso (PR) - Michelle Morris - Laura Kennedy - Christina M. - Zoe Kruzeiro
DATA!DATA! (virtual computer act): Getsbian – RobotKraft 32 - Robin Hall (likenesses in development)
NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS: Nina Picasso, guitar and vocal, supported by Maurice Adams, the multinstrumentalist, and Denisse Odell, backvocals.
Catalogue shall comprise the songs as stated hereinunder, initially written at the acts listed thereby.
The songs published shall be offered to the major force of the music industry following the best practice of the publishing and copyright rules, so the resource of projected revenues will proably feature a roster of the artists releasing the song on their albums, singles, electronic and physical releases widening the exploitation of the rights income
The resources of the income with regards to the rights implemented in Catalogue shall be described in detail by the Prospect to Bond, yet the potential investors at the initial stage should be aware that their investment recoupment and profit engaged shall be made possible from the following resources:
1. Any agreement or contracts, not necessarily from the Catalogue rights exploitation, made by the Gatsby & Lauren's any representing unit shall be honoured to the Bond-Holders income. The contracts expected shall relate to: a) the advance, royalty or joint venturee agreement as to the producer or b) label deals with a major or variety of independent distributors covering different territories; c) acts (artists); d) composers and publishing; e) miscellaneous products, services and business services such as stimulating the investment funds, proactive to the small and medium enterpreneurs, whereby the share of the fund might account for the proportional share of the e-album or release. Such a system shall renable teenagers and actively working AOR public to assist the economical revival in their countries (Welfare cause), besides enjoying the high-rate music delivered by and Gatsby & Lauren release. This conception shall be primarily exposed to the new generation in 20-ies, 30-ies, as well as the middle, and older-middle aged generations all over the world who will utilise the Gatsby & Lauren products and services as their tool for assisting the world's survival, development, simultaneously acquiring profit from the Funds and the services to be offered by Gatsby & Lauren portal. Most of all, the public and investors alike shall be complimented with great entertainement with substance, class, integrity and sweetening irresistibility. The social role of Gatsby & Lauren brand shall by no doubts cause ascension of any values associated thereto, such as Bond etc.
2. Royalties earned by the rights of a song shall be derived from the value and copies made, be it e-releases or physical releases, brodacasts, sound and video recording, advertising revenue, feature film licensing, live perfomances.
3. The owners of song copyright are the creators of the words and music or the publisher; The owners of the recording copyright are usually the artist(s) or the record label, and this is the purpose Bond shall be used for – to enable the project retain as many rights for as large territories as possible. The performers of a recorded performance — the artist(s) or other musicians are the owners of these rights, yet Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren by using the session or bona fide musicians and vocals reserve the revenue from these rights to the fund, Issuer of Bond.
4. Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren shall register a music publishing company ‘MI2 Music Ltd.’ and the revenues accomplished by the publisher shall honour the cause .
5. The main royalties are those belonging to the writers (paid to publisher); mechanical (paid from distributor/ label to publisher); perfomance recording (paid to Recording rights owner); perfomance – perfomer (paid to Performers); artist (paid to artists). Ivan Gatsby and Isaac Lauren as the writers, creative force (producers, engineers, musicians, backvocals), publishers and label unit shall be entitled to most of the herinabove royalties until the arists shall evolve into self standing acts from the secoind album onwards. That point shall, however, produce the value difference and make up for the eventually ungainable artist or perfomer royalties or share of royalties.
6. MI2 Music Ltd. as well as Gatsby & Lauren Global Media and Finance Ltd. revenues shall be scored thru various agreements, contracts and royalty assignment with distributors, royalty collecting societies and additional sources in the shape of deals, advances, recoupments, joint venture deals, licensing grants/deals executed to the very best practice in the music industry.
7. As for longevity of rights, songwriter copyright runs for 70 years after the death of the writer (or first publication if later). Recording copyright runs for 50 years from the release (first publication). Collection royalty societies will pay 100% direct to writers without publishers (self-publishers) or 50% direct to writers who have a publisher (in this case the publisher will also pay part of their 50% to the writer).
8. The other resources of the rights/recording revenues include: film and television recording sync rights; recording clearance and licensing for samples; licensing recordings for adverts.
The Bond -Holders shall be collateralised by the following assets:
1. Objective globally exploitable commercial potential of the songs featured in Catalogue
2. Marketing innovations targeting at the specific audiences (see*: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR),
3. Initial low-cost value and materilasiation of the rights, projects and business finalisation is realistically supposed to create the bonus premium to the Bond-Holders,
4. Zero-Coupon Bond, five- year coupon provided on Bond's Face value,
5. Convertible Bond with Goodwill and supplementary values related to the content of Bond and esteems derived therefrom,
6. Dynamically modifying Bond content, with 50 (fifty) songs, principally of hit and mega hit appeal, being added to Mega Hit Catalogue each year during Bond's life (this relates to the period after Catalogue has reached the 100 songs capacity) heightens the commercial potential of Mega Hit Catalogue's revenues,
7. Early termination option possible provided the Bond Issuer or the Contrent Providers want to repurchase the Bond ownerships before its maturity,
8. Life and injury insurances by the Content Providers matching the risk capacity of the Bond issue,
9. Extensive coommercially exploitable rights transfer of the books, screenplays, media projects and other values, such as The Right for Damage Compensation to Ivan Ostoja totalling to more than USD 20 M (HRK 150.000.000,00 ) – minimal threshold of cummulative damage
10. Know-how, results and visionary milestones by Ivan Gatsby and exppertise by Isaac Lauren apply to the investors-Bond Holders as the managing and creative force.
The songs to be included in Catalogue, the basic asset of Gatsby & Lauren Global Hit Bond 2006-2011 , shall be as follows hereinunder. The artists/projects noted thereby are projected to have the first option on each song:
GATSBY & LAUREN EDITIONS:
e-njoy! > e-albums containg data and song bonuses such as: 'Almost 3 albums for price of One!'
Mega (ST)Art Edition – initial home made editions with valuable supplements
Gatsby & Lauren Classic Premium CD EDition
1. GATSBY & LAUREN (I): THE WORLD WE ARE A- CHANGIN'
featuring sensational denovo groups ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR and TESLA GIRLS!
2. GATSBY & LAUREN (II): TURN OF THE CARDS
introducing breathtaking THE TOUCHDOWNS and DATA!DATA!
Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR Album: FROM THE SHADOWS THEY CAME
Songs: 1. Heart of Gold (Seven Minutes) 2. Anywhere You Seem 3. Draw the Line 4. Every Rain in the World 5. Message to the People 6. (Turn Back Time) 7. Secrets of My Life 8. Walk on by (And Never Stop) 9. Don't Worry, Ma, Nothing Is Gonna Be Alright, 10. So Far Away 11.Evidence of Mind 12.Where Was My Friend When I Needed Him Most 13. Brothers in Blood 14. Walking down to Heaven 15. Closing Time 16. Why Do We Talk about Love 17. The Storm a-Comin’ 18.Pater Noster (Young Person’s Guide to Suicide) featuring DJ Marcel Le Catolique, Soldier of Allahu and Black Pearl 19. Living Only for Today 20. All Night Hallo
Act: TESLA GIRLS! Album: AN EVENING ON EARTH
Songs: 1. Lennon Just Tonight 2.Alert on Planet Earth 3. Love and Fears 4. Sound of Revolution 5. (On the )Streets of London 6. Dust in Your Eyes 7. Hold the Time 8 Darkness Must Go 9 C'eST la Vie 10. Only a Call Away (featuring choir ‘Gregorian Distances’ ) 11.The Horroscope Heroes 12.Reason to Live 13. U Calling Me Around 14. Tune the Moon 15. Goodbye...Still Seems to Be the Hardest Word 16.Summertime Cola (Halo Hello Ola) 17. Proud To Be a Housewife 18. Wishing by Numbers
Act: ADRIAN GOLD & HIS ELITE CAFÉ ORCHESTRA Album: A VIEW TO AVALANCHE
Note: Easy listening instrumental album to be added to GATSBY & LAUREN I or II album as bonus:
Themes: 1. The Falls of Dorian Gray 2. One Dream in a Million 3. A Cloud, Maybe 4. Champagne in the Sunset 5. The Starlight Protocol 6. Dark Days Passsed By 7. A Tear Travelling Miles 8. Late Night Tea at Manhattan 9. Very Private Rainbow 10. The History of Paperplanes 11. Fire Sleeping in the Sands
Act: THE TOUCHDOWNS Album: COMMUNICATION LOST
Songs: 1.They Always Come Back 2.Can We Live Together 3. Cross and Wine 4.Nobody is Calling Your Name (5 .Ring My Bell (2006) 6. All The Day He Was a Zero 7. Dreaming Life Away 8.The Things U Didn't Do 9. Hey Mister, Never Touch My Mind 10. Do You Feel Like Feeling Better 11.Good Morning, Oh Boy! 12. The Last Romantic on the Town 13. Twisting in the London Town 14. I Love Surfin' Sex 15. Gimme Your Hand and Save Me Now 17. Dreams Are Broken...The World Is Open 18. Heroes on the Block 19. Claire (Have I Told You That I Love You Too) 19. Have You Seen Anything, Anything At All 20. It's So Easy (To Fall in Love) 21. Vacant Law 22. Hello.How Are You?
Act: DATA!DATA! Album: FUTURE OF THE TIME
1. Kiss Me Automatic …It’s So Chic!, 2. Life Goes On, 3. They Used to Be Robots (But We Are Robots No More) 4. Do You Ever 2 Life Goes On 3. Dance My Friend Dance 4. All of Your Tomorrows 6. Oh Not That Starman 7. She Cried,Yes! 8. How Electric We Can Get 9. Who Was That? 10. The Air That We Need 11. This Very Night 12. Unzipped Memories
Act: ARIEL tHE TEMPLAR Album II (solo album) : ONE FOREVER AFTER
Songs: 1. Coming Home, Finally 2. The Perfect Nobodies 3. Tonight I Am Going to Die 4. One Forever After 5. Somebody Needs You Now 6. Turn of the Cards 7. Saved and Sealed by the Bell 8. Time to Close the Door 9. The Believers 10. Sailing 11. A Heart with No Name 12.The Last Train to Coast 13. Never Look Back 14. Money All Over 15. From Europe to America 16. Running out of the West 17. The Princess
Act: NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS Album: PSST! A CLOUD,MAYBE (At the Time Like This)
Note: This album of recitive poems in the Cohenesque style shall be a bonus on Gatsby & Lauren II or III album
Songs: 1.Pale Sort of Blue 2. Cafe d’ Europe (featuring SIMON K.T) 3. Two Million Years from Home 4. At the Time Like This 5. Storyteller against the Rain 3. Ships Never Meet in the Night 6. He Didn’t Call Back 7. Visitor and the Roses 8. Black Angel Falling 9. Go Go Go...Go Away from Me 10. Jerusalem on Fire 12. This Planet According to the Snowman 13.Into the Matters
Act: TESLA GIRLS! Album II ( a solo album): PERFECT DARKNESS
Songs: 1. Dark Horses 2. A Heart Full of Love Never Dies 3. Take It to the Limit 4. Sometimes When We Know 5. It's Been So Long 6. We Gotta Move 7. I Am Late. And You? 8. Strangers Coming out of the Night 9. I Am Not Afraid (To Move On) 10. After We Have Touched 11. Running Low 12. Where the Love Has Gone
Act: ELECTRIC PARK ORCHESTRA Album: CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVELLER
Songs: 1. Fly Back Tonight 2. Someday Never Comes 3. At First It Looked Like Love 4. Selling Time 5. One of a Kind 6. The Boulevard Where Hearts Break 7. Sailing over Ages 8. Showdowns 9. Call It a Day 10. Sweet Silence of the Roman Empire 11. Feel the Troubled Waters
I ALBUMS PROJECTED TO BE RELEASED DURING BOND DURATION ENGAGING ORIGINAL RECORDING AND SUITABLE COMPILATION ISSUES FEATURING GATSBY & LAUREN ORIGINAL ARTISTS, AS WELL AS POSSIBLE COVERS OF GATSBY & LAUREN SONGS:
1. GATSBY & LAUREN COMPILATION ONE:
HITSTERIA! (Ohpled, Semipled, Overpled)
2. GATSBY & LAUREN: SPECIAL CHISTMASS ISSUE!: ACOUSTICALLY YOURS
II GATSBY & LAUREN RELEASES AND ACTS DEMO DEVELOPMENTS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY:
a. ‘Double Pleasure (For Single Price) by ‘Gatsby & Lauren presenting Electric Park Orchestra, T-Bees, Yes-S, The Jazz Army and others’
b. ‘The Very First Internet Pop Opera: Almost Forever’ by ‘Various Artists’
c. ’Interview with a Saint’ by ‘Nexxxt to Madonna’
d. ‘The Final Touch’ by Eurozone
e. ‘Theory of Midnight’ by ‘T-Bees’– a highly commercial Soft Pop
f. ‘The Final Days of a Lonely Heart’ by ‘Yes-S
III THE LIST/GALLERY OF GATSBY & LAUREN'S REGISTERED IN VITRO ACTS (STUDIO PROJECT GROUPS AND PERFORMERS (2006-2016):
Ariel the Templar/ Tesla Girls! / The Touchdowns/ T-Bees/ Data!Data!/ Eurozone/ Electric Park Orchestra/ Protocol ‘69/ Dream Committee/ Amen Now/ Dream Index/ Yes-S/ Frappe/ Mr Vampire Project/ Electric Sister 2005/ K-Plus/ Adrian Gold and His Elite Orchestra/ Yv / Nexxxt to Madonna/ Nina Picasso and the Modeliers/ Merien/ d’Accord / L’Avvocato / Marcel Le Catolique/ The Priorities / The Nominees/ James and the Outsiders, and others.
IV TENTATIVE TIMEFRAME OF ORIGINAL RELEASES PROJECTED (working titles):
ARIEL THE TEMPLAR: 2006 – From the Shadows They Came / 2007 – One Forever After / 2008 – Slowdowns
TESLA GIRLS!: 2006 – An Evening on Earth / 2007 - Perfect Darkness / 2008 - They Live (So OH!Pled )
THE TOUCHDOWNS: 2006 - Communication Lost / 2007 – Physical Evidence / 2007 – When the Days Stop
DATA!DATA: 2006 – Future of the Time / 2007 – Privileged Information / ....
ADRIEN GOLD & HIS ELITE CAFFE ORCHESTRA: 2006-2008: So Far-The Ultimate Net Collection ( inc. albums: A View to Avalanche - Cold Sky and a Piano –Darkness Falling on Manhattan )
NINA PICASSO & THE MODELIERS: 2007 - Pssst! A Cloud,Maybe / 2008 – Yesterdays of Never / 2008 - Into This World We Were Born
ELECTRIC PARK ORCHESTRA: 2007 - Confessions of a Traveller / 2008 - Somebody Long Ago
T-BEES: 2007 – Lovecution / 2008 - Thunders and TV -Show / ........
AMEN NOW: A Remote Bible View (Another Story of Heaven) – The Pilgrims Who Drew the Crowds (releases dates not specified)
THE VERY FIRST INTERNET POP OPERA (versatile acts) : 2007 – Almost Forever (accompanied by the book ‘Earthernal C..00medy’
MARCEL Le CATHOLIQUE: 2009-09: ‘Til Every Last One’
Bond shall be supported by registered Catalogue, assuming the commercial exploitation of all the rights arising therefrom, and the names of the acts, and and other copyrighted or IP protected item relating to the Bond's life possible derivative shall be certified likewise.