DECORATE KIDS : KIDS
DECORATE KIDS : MEDIEVAL ROOM DECOR.
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
Kids Christmas Tree
The kids decorated the tree with ornaments they've been picking out for the past years. Aiden made the Lego star.
Damien Decorating Christmas Tree
He put a group of about 12 ornaments on the same branch.
home decorating gallery
small room decoration
sports theme wall decor
ideas for decorating a patio
outdoor living decor
interior decorator blog
Post je objavljen 11.11.2011. u 09:47 sati.