Little Girls Cooking Games : Cooking Oil Temperatures
Little Girls Cooking Games
(little girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
Little Girls is a Canadian indie rock band formed in 2008 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The band emerged from Toronto's post-punk scene as a solo recording project of multi-instrumentalist Josh McIntyre.
The Little Girls was a novelty band by the sisters Caron Maso (guitar, vocals) and Michele Maso (vocals) from San Fernando Valley in the early 1980s. They had two hits, "The Earthquake Song" and "How to Pick Up Girls".
The practice or skill of preparing food
the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
The process of preparing food by heating it
(cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Food that has been prepared in a particular way
(cook) someone who cooks food
A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
(game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
(game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
(game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
8 little things
I've been tagged by Luice of 3Dots to do this '8 little things' game.... (did this list once, forgot to save, and skipped to a different page....UGH!)
1. My hands are a wreck. Short fingernails, callused fingertips, and healing ouchies. It comes with the occupation and our LONG winters, but once, just once, I wish to have long-ish nails with a nice French manicure.
2. I love to work in the garden and dig in the dirt (another reason for little thing #1). My favorite perennials include: Juptier's Beard (centranthus ruber), goldern thyme, all hostas, any ornamental grasses, and anything with a black flower.
3. I have a decent sized tattoo of a sea goat on my back. I'm a Capricorn, hence the sea goat.
4. Speaking of farm animals, I really, really, really want chickens. Just a little coop with 6 hens for eggs and manure. My husband does not agree with this idea, but I may just surprise him this spring with a box full of peeping chicks and a truck full of lumber for the coop!
5. I'm a mum to a fiery little girl. She keeps me busy. And away from the bench more than I care to be.
6. I love to cook. A lot. And bake. My favorite dish to prepare: baked penne with gorgonzola. My favorite baked good? Apple Pie.
7. I secretly do not want to attend my 20th high school reunion in August. Don't tell anyone, but I'm trying to find a craft show to do that weekend so I can be FAR, FAR away from it all.
8. I need to have coffee every morning to start my day. If not, that nasty, caffeine withdrawal headache sets in and I'm ruined. French Roast, cream, and raw sugar, thank you.
T1 Salt hotel Tobi leading poker game with m&m's
Most evenings some of us played poker. During the trip we spent quite some time in small villages or in the middle of nowhere...places where we could not do much else but playing cards/reading/talking/having a drink. Tobi was the poker lead (professional poker player). We played poker with stones, leaves or m&ms.
The little girl in the back, Lady, is the daughter of one of our jeep drivers and cook who guided us through the salt flats and Atacama desert. Lady assisted us during the poker game.