Lemon drop cookie recipes - The best pressure cookers.
Lemon Drop Cookie Recipes
(Drop Cookies) Cookies formed by placing spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet.
A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
A medical prescription
Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
(recipe) directions for making something
A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
(The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
A yellow, oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice
A drink made from or flavored with lemon juice
The evergreen citrus tree that produces this fruit, widely cultivated in warm climates
yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
gamboge: a strong yellow color
a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
+ powdered sugar lemon cookies +
My favourite of the cookies I've ever made. They're very light and kind of....cakey?
2 1/2 CUPS + 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP baking soda
1 TSP salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 CUP sugar
1/3 CUP vegetable oil
1/2 CUP low-fat lemon yogurt
1/2 TSP finely grated lemon zest
1 TSP fresh lemon juice
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
2. In another (larger) bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, yogurt, zest and juice till well blended
3. Add flour mixture in batches and mix well.
4. Drop in teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes (I used around 11). Cool for 2 mintues on the sheet before moving to racks.
6. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar (because otherwise they just taste like lemon and not much else.)
NOTE: I've halved the amount of sugar called for in the original recipe, so if you want a sweeter cookie, add more sugar. :D