CAMERA LENS CALCULATOR - AVERMEDIA CP300 DOCUMENT CAMERA - DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA DVD RECORDER.
Camera Lens Calculator
A calculator provided by many lens manufacturers to help calculate the focal length of the lens that will provide the required scene.
A chamber or round building
equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
Vivitar 285HV High Power Auto Zoom Thyristor Flash + STO-FEN + (4) AA Batteries & Charger + Cleaning Kit for Nikon D40, D60, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000, D300s, D3 & D3s Digital SLR Cameras
Kit Includes: ¦ 1) Vivitar 285HV High Power Auto Zoom Thyristor Flash ¦ 2) Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce (B) Flash Diffuser ¦ 3) Precision Design (4)2900mAh AA NiMH Batteries & 110/220V Rapid Charger ¦ 4) Precision Design 6pc Lens Cleaning Kit(Blower/Fluid/Cloth/Tissue/Tips) This universal high-power flash unit for digital and 35mm SLR cameras is the perfect accessory for any photographer looking for reduced red-eye, evenly lit subjects, or more power for telephoto shooting. This flash can be effective at ranges of over 50 feet, reduces shadows, and adds depth to your pictures thanks to the adjustable head, which zooms and tilts for added versatility. Key Features: ¦ Guide Number: 120-ISO 100ft./ 36-DIN 21m ¦ Auto Range: 3-70ft./ 1-21.3m ¦ Auto Balance Control ¦ Thyristor Battery Saving Circuit ¦ Zoom Flash Head ¦ Four auto f/ stops ¦ Built-in Vari-Power Control ¦ Sufficient Light Indicator ¦ Lighted Calculator The Omni-Bounce (B) Flash Diffuser creates a diffused bare bulb effect, and is designed specifically to fit the Vivitar 285HV Flash Unit. It gives even coverage across the entire frame, and works flawlessly with lenses from 15mm to 200mm in the 35mm format (as well as other formats). Provide your camera with plenty of power with 4 ultra-high capacity 2900mAh Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries and a multi-voltage rapid charger. This 6-piece cleaning kit contains everything you'll ever need to properly clean your lenses, including a Hurricane Air Blower, Lens Cleaning Tissues, Lens Cloth, Lens Cleaning Liquid, Brush and Cotton Swabs.
Home-made exposure calculator
Home-made exposure calculator, made on the back of an old slide-rule, with labels and marks.
Primarily intended for large-format and pinhole photography, it's not just a sunny-16 calculator like many of us once made at school. The idea is that it helps translates exposure measurements from a digital camera working at one particular ISO to a different manual camera at a different ISO. There is also provision for incorporation of filter factors and bellows factors. If necessary, it can always be turned over and used as a conventional slide rule too!
1. For basic sunny-16 use, set the ISO being used against the weather symbol on the right hand scale. Read the exposure off the left hand scale. Either top or bottom scale may be used. The shutter speeds and f numbers go from a generous 1/8000sec to 2min and f/1 to f/3000 to cater for almost any camera. The top scale is most likely best for digital or 35mm cameras whereas the bottom scale is designed for large format and pinholes.
2. With access to a digital camera, or light meter, set the measured exposure on the left hand scale. Now "correct it" by putting the marker on the ISO used to make this measurement on the right hand scale. Move the middle slider so that the actual ISO that will be used to take the picture is under the marker. Read off the new exposure on left hand scale. A generous range of ISOs from 3200 to 0.2 and from 4000 to 1/4 are provided for almost any film. (I *do* often use ISO 1 or 2.)
3. For correction of filter factors or alteration by -1 to 4 stops, with the exposure set as above, put the marker at stop 0 or factor 1 and move the slider so the marker is above the required factor. Read the exposure as usual on left.
4. For bellows extension factors, set exposure as normal. Measure bellows extension with tape measure, put marker on focal length of lens, and move middle slider to the actual extension used. (I designed the three scales here for my three LF lenses. It's easy to calculate the values for other lenses.)
Corrections 2,3,4 can be made in any order, so if you take several pictures with different films and the same filtration and bellows extension, it may save time to do the ISO correction in 2 last (keeping the marker in the same place).
Wollensak Velostigmat wide angle lenses / Tabloid Tancol Developer / Abe Cohen's Camera Exchange Price list - 1926
Reproduction of photo made with Series III Velostigmat by Staunton Photo Service, Rochester N. Y.
For Interiors - when extreme angle of view is desired, only a wide angle lens will answer.
Series III Velostigmat Wide Angle f9.5, Series IIIa Extreme Wide Angle f12.5
Betax Shutter- between the lens type, that gives accurate and dependable exposure of various durations. They are rigidly constructed to withstand hard usage. Made to fit all lenses up to 2 7/8 inch in diameter.
Wollensak Optical Company, Rochester, New York, U.S.A
In tank or in dish this developer yields perfect negatives of the "pyro" type, which give bright plucky prints. Clean and economical in use. "Tabloid" "Tancol" (trade mark) Developer made by Burruoughs Wellcome & Co. - yes, the mechanical calculator folks
Abe Cohen's Camera Exchange at 113 Park Row, New York has the following up for sale:
1 5/8 x 2 1/2- inch Goerz Roll Film Camera, with Goerz Dogmar f/4.5 lens, Compur Shutter, new $42.50
2 1/4 x 3/14 Glunz Camera, with Carl Zeiss Tessar f/4.5 in Compur shutter, including three plateholders and filmpack adapter, new $42.50
2 1/4 x 3 1/4 ICA Revolving Back Reflex, with Carl Zeiss Tessar f/4.5 including three plateholders and filmpack adapter, new $87.50
2 1/4 x 3/14 Certonet Rollfilm Camera, Steinheil f/4.5 lens in Compur, new $29.50
45x107mm Voigtlander Stereo-Flectoscope with Heliar f/4.5 lenses, including magazine and carrying case, new $87.50
9x12cm Certo Camera, with Steinheil f/4.5 lens in Compur, three plateholders and filmpack adapter, new $39.50
3x5 Folding Adams Minex Reflex, 7 inch Zeiss Tessar f/4.5 and 6 1/2 inch Zeiss Convertible f/6.3, Very Good Condition, Complete $165.00
camera lens calculator
The built-in variable power of the Vivitar 285HV auto professional flash provides you with fill flash and the ability to shoot properly exposed rapid-sequence pictures. This vertical bounce flash gives your photographs soft, professional lighting. The four f-stops give you control over the flash distance range and the depth of field, while the auto Thyristor circuitry allows for a faster recycling time as well as more flashes per set of batteries.
A smart flash with a "sufficient light indicator" that allows you to make the most of your photos Variable power control with optional VP-1 Remote sensor capability Sufficient light indicator Illuminated calculator dial Power source
(4) 2700mAh AA NiMH Batteries & 110/220V Overnight Charger - This high performance charger kit works worldwide and is specifically designed for use with today's high-tech devices such as digital cameras. Batteries must power a digital cameras electronic flash, LCD monitor, power zoom, auto focusing, metering system and more! As the alternative to costly disposable AA batteries, manufacturers universally recommend the use of NiMH rechargeable batteries for superior performance and the most economical operation of digital cameras.
DB ROTH Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Eliminate dust and smudges from your camera with this handy microfiber cleaning cloth.