FACE MAKEUP BASE. FACE MAKEUP
FACE MAKEUP BASE. STAY NATURAL MAKEUP. SWEAT PANTS HAIR TIED CHILLING WITH NO MAKE UP ON
Face Makeup Base
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- The end at which a part or organ is attached to the trunk or main part
- basal: serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- establish: use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
- The lowest part or edge of something, esp. the part on which it rests or is supported
- The part of a column between the shaft and pedestal or pavement
Inspiration: J-Lo glow
Face: Illuminating makeup base mixed with shimmer liquid foundation; set with loose powder sparingly
Eyes: Eyeliner pencil in brown, smudged & blended + set with light brown eye shadow + natural falsies
Cheeks: Cream pink blusher
Lips: Nude lipliner + clear gloss
MAC Oil Control Lotion
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder [presssed]
Jane Blushing Cheeks in Blossom [cheekbones]
MAC Shadow: A Bluer Blue & Blurr
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder [liner]
MAC Lustreglass in Luminary
physicians formula organic wear makeup
sigma makeup brush review
queen makeup tutorial
loreal mineral makeup
arabic makeup artist
free make up samples no surveys
holiday make up tips
Post je objavljen 20.10.2011. u 23:56 sati.