steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
(wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
(wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
abbreviation of 'among'
Between 1903 and 1905, the AMG automobile was a Swedish automobile manufactured by the AB Motorfabriken i Goteborg.
Jason Lewis (born September 29, 1970 in Brooklyn, New York) better known by his stage name AMG, is a rapper from Cleveland, Ohio who later moved to Inglewood, California.
twenty: denoting a quantity consisting of 20 items or units
twenty: the cardinal number that is the sum of nineteen and one
The 21st century is the current century of the Christian Era or Common Era in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2001 and will end on December 31, 2100.
Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG Programme V12 Biturbo
Roppongi District - Tokyo, Japan
- 6.0L AMG Programme tuned V12
- 612 BHP
- 0-60 4.4 secs
- Custom Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- "V12 Biturbo" lettering on the front wings
- 20-inch AMG forged wheels painted titanium grey with a mirror finish and fitted with 255/35 (front) and 275/35 (rear) tyres.
- Crosswind stabilisation, Torque Vectoring Brake and Direct-Steer system
- Double floating brake caliper
- PASSION leather appointments, with AMG V12 diamond pattern design
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT transmission fitted with DIRECT SELECT gearshift
- AMG aluminium shift paddles
- AMG sports steering wheel
- ATTENTION ASSIST drowsiness detection system
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- PRE-SAFEŽBrakes, which are linked to the proximity regulating radar
- Impending Accident Intervention System
- Night View Assist with Infrared camera
- Pedestrian detection system with Speed Limit Assist option.
- Emergency Brake Assist PLUS and DISTRONIC PLUS proximity control
- $201,150 Base Price
CARBON R230 9
2010 Mercedes Benz SL 63 with: Carbon Fiber Front Lip (2 pieces), Carbon Fiber Air Outtake Trim, Carbon Fiber Fender Insert & 20" RTW Venice Wheels