Pregled posta

Adresa bloga: http://blog.dnevnik.hr/fourfunnyhawaiian

Marketing

DECORATIVE MIRRORS FOR SALE : DECORATIVE MIRRORS


Decorative Mirrors For Sale : Unique Bathroom Decorating.



Decorative Mirrors For Sale





decorative mirrors for sale






    decorative
  • Relating to decoration

  • Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental

  • cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"

  • (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"

  • (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive





    for sale
  • purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"

  • For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.

  • For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.





    mirrors
  • Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility

  • (mirror) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light

  • (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of

  • Correspond to

  • (mirror) reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"

  • (mirror) a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"











decorative mirrors for sale - Extra 60%




Extra 60% Off Gilted Wood Frame Mirror Vintage Decorative Antiqued GWM_BLUERECT_002


Extra 60% Off Gilted Wood Frame Mirror Vintage Decorative Antiqued GWM_BLUERECT_002




These are vintage decorative antiqued gilted wood frame mirrors.

This one is a reproduction that captures the magnificent art of the old masters. It is antiqued vintage looking with gilted gold accents. The frame is composed of two rows of hand painted glass sections in stunning life like shades of dark and light blues. This is a very pretty piece with the overall tone being blue. The outside height is approximately 14 1/2 inches and the width 11 inches while the inside mirror is approximately 9 inches high and 5 inches wide. The outside height is approximately 14 1/2 inches and the width 11 inches while the inside mirror is approximately 9 inches high and 5 inches wide. This graceful and elegant piece will bring presence and class to any room. It was made by Ecuadorian artesian Marco Pozo. Note that the picture of the full mirror is not in focus because it was necessary to photograph it at an angle to avoid reflection from the camera flash. Colors may vary slightly from the pictures shown. Why pay inflated name brand prices? The comparable retail price is $250.00 but your normal price is only $112.95 while this Limited Time Special 60% Off is only $44.95.

This is quality merchandise at a great price. The only problem is that it is made in and shipped from Ecuador, a small country in South America, so shipping time and if necessary returns are longer than usual. We ship via Postal Services within 24 hours of purchase, 6 days a week, and normal delivery time is 10 to 21 days.










79% (10)





33-37 Belair Road House (Woodland Cottage)




33-37 Belair Road House (Woodland Cottage)





33-37 Belair Road House (Woodland Cottage), Shore Acres, Staten Island

The 33-37 Belair Road House is one of the few surviving picturesque Gothic Revival cottages that dates from the early period of Staten Island's suburban development. Constructed c.1844 by a developer as a rental residence known as Woodland Cottage, it was once one of the many Gothic Revival villas and cottages built in the east shore suburb of Clifton after the late 1830s. Although its architect is unknown, the cottage reflects the influence of Alexander Jackson Davis whose work includes a number of residences designed for Staten Island clients. Between 1858 and 1869, Woodland Cottage served as the rectory for St. John's Episcopal Church.

The original portion of the house is a cross-gabled, two-story section of clapboard. Its significant features include a prominent center chimney, steep gables ornamented with bargeboards, casement windows with diamond-shaped panes and label moldings, and a porch extending the width of the facade.

The gabled section at the western end of the house was added c.1900 by a later owner, the Staten Island builder, James Thompson. His work includes the exterior and interior carpentry of the second St. John's Church completed in 1871, a designated New York City Landmark. Although the addition repeats the Gothic Revival style bargeboard of the original structure, Queen Anne features such as the decoratively treated window sash reveal its later date. This addition is similar to the many turn-of-the-century residences in Clifton — some of them built by Thompson — which transformed a romantic suburb to the more densely settled neighborhood that exists today.

Staten Island's Early Suburban Development

The course of Staten Island's early history as a relatively isolated and sparsely settled community of farmers and fishermen was first altered in 1799 when the Port of New York Quarantine Station was relocated from Governor's Island to the north shore area that soon became known as Tompkinsville, the name of the small village that grew up around it. Regular steamboat ferry service between Tompkinsville and Whitehall in Manhattan was established in 1817, and by 1827 Staten Island's first summer resort hotel — the Pavilion — had been built on the hillside behind the Quarantine Station.

Staten Island's picturesque rural environment and its accessibility from lower Manhattan also made it a logical choice for the development of New York City's early suburbs. Wooded slopes, panoramic views of Upper New York Bay, and extensive shore frontage offered an ideal setting where "men engaged in active business" might "withdraw from the labor and anxiety of commerce to the quiet of their own families, unexposed to intrusion." Thus was New Brighton, the first of the Island's large, comprehensively planned suburbs, advertised in 1836.

New Brighton was initiated by Thomas E. Davis, a successful and wealthy Manhattan land developer. By 1834 he had acquired a large tract of land extending westward from today's St. George Ferry Terminal to Sailors' Snug Harbor and constructed several Greek Revival houses along the Shore Road, the present Richmond Terrace. The potential of the area quickly attracted the attention of other investors, and they joined with Davis to form the New Brighton Association. Streets and building lots were laid out and an elaborate brochure promoting the new suburb prepared.

The depiction of the proposed development included in the brochure shows the hillside bounded by Hamilton and Westervelt Avenues occupied by a series of crescent streets lined by dwellings in a variety of medievalizing and classicizing styles. The western portion of the development was to retain a more wooded setting. There scattered rooftops poke up above the trees. Several large hotels and a number of bathing pavilions stand along the shore.

The proposed suburb of New Brighton soon had a competitor. By 1836 another group of New York City businessmen and real estate developers had purchased a number of farms lying between the Narrows and today's Vanderbilt Avenue. Like their New Brighton counterparts, they formed an organization — the Staten Island Association—established new streets, and published an elaborate brochure advertising the suburb of Clifton. Unfortunately, no copies of the twenty-four page pamphlet appear to have survived and our knowledge of the Association's composition and intentions is incomplete, but if similar to the New Brighton Association's promotional literature, the beauty of the east shore with its rising hills culminating in the cliffs at the Narrows and its views of both Upper and Lower New York Bays would have been extolled as a prime attraction.

Although a number of factors, including the Panic of 1837, determined that neither of the two suburbs evolved as quickly nor in the manner envisioned by their original developers, Blood's 1845 map of the north and east shores reveals that a substanti











Jelly Cabinet




Jelly Cabinet





Tin faced decorative metal cover on jelly cabinet for sale. See full photo of jelly cabinet below.









decorative mirrors for sale







Related topics:

coastal bedroom decor

room decorating color schemes

apartment bathroom decorating

decorating a small patio

do it yourself wedding decoration ideas

urban country decorating

living decoration ideas

iron cross decor

home decorators collection catalog

top decorating blogs





Post je objavljen 03.10.2011. u 10:53 sati.