Surround Sound System Wireless Speakers : Wireless Phone Jack With Caller Id
Surround Sound System Wireless Speakers
- (Wireless speaker) A loudspeaker (or "speaker") is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical signal into sound. The speaker moves in accordance with the variations of an electrical signal and causes sound waves to propagate through a medium such as air or water.
- Wireless speakers are very similar to traditional (wired) loudspeakers, but they transmit audio signals using radio frequency (RF) waves rather than over audio cables.
- A system of stereophonic sound involving three or more speakers surrounding the listener so as to create a more realistic effect
- Surround sound encompasses a range of techniques for enriching the sound reproduction quality of an audio source with audio channels reproduced via additional, discrete speakers.
- Sound that is reproduced through speakers above or behind the audience.
- More commonly referred to as Dolby Digital, a standard for high-quality digital audio that is used for the sound portion of video stored in digital format, especially videos stored on DVD-ROMs.
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
99˘ surround sound satellite speaker.
I picked this up at the Goodwill store for a buck. In the very least it'll let me test my surround sound speaker ports on my stereo. I don't think they have ever been utilized.
Experience surround sound on the go from Toshiba, HP, Acer, Sony and Lenovo laptops, and from phones from LG, HTC and Nokia.
wireless cell phone service providers
wireless carriers in usa
network adapters wireless
connect xbox 360 to wireless
extend range of wireless router
mobile wireless service
wireless video connection
troubleshooting wireless networks
microsoft optical wireless mouse 4000