Copper Decorative Plate : Wolf Bathroom Decor : Roman Decorating Products
Copper Decorative Plate
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- A police officer
- a copper penny
- a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element; occurs in various minerals but is the only metal that occurs abundantly in large masses; used as an electrical and thermal conductor
- coat with a layer of copper
- Cover (a metal object) with a thin coating or film of a different metal
- coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
- Cover (an object) with plates of metal for decoration, protection, or strength
- Serve or arrange (food) on a plate or plates before a meal
- home plate: (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
Copper and brass bowls, plates, cups, trays, pitchers, cooking pots, serving dishes and utensils were common household items in Ottoman times, so you'll find many of them for sale in Turkey's bazaars, markets and antiques shops today.
When my Dad went to Turkey in 1973, many of these items, some of them centuries old, were on sale cheap in the bazaars as Turkey's housewives modernized to aluminum, steel and plastic cookware.
Today there are not as many old pieces on sale as the world's antiques dealers discovered Turkey's wealth of old copper and brass You may find some of the heavy old pieces still, but mostly what you'll see are modern copies made of thinner copper. They're attractive, decorative, useful and relatively inexpensive.
Copper and Green Kitchen
Copper leaf upgrades older custom cabinets. French limestone with blue cabichon jewels and mosaic inlay broken blue willow plates form the back splash, and the lower cabinets are in a deep, antique broken green.
Farmhouse kitchen in warm colors
western birthday party decorations
interior decorating purple
decorative window valances
bed and bath decor
christmas garage door decorations
wall paint decorating
decorate thanksgiving table