Mushroom garden decor - Under the sea theme decorations.
Mushroom Garden Decor
- (of a bullet) Expand and flatten on reaching its target
- (of the smoke, fire, or flames produced by an explosion) Spread into the air in a shape resembling that of a mushroom
- Increase, spread, or develop rapidly
- common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- pick or gather mushrooms; "We went mushrooming in the Fall"
- grow and spread fast; "The problem mushroomed"
- work in the garden; "My hobby is gardening"
- Ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation
- A large public hall
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- A piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
Solar Garden Light 4 Piece Set Mushrooms
Solar powered decorative lights - ideal for decorating shrubs, flowerbeds and outdoor areas. They are powered by a separate solar panel which allows the lights to be placed in shady areas. There is 1 color changing LED per Mushroom that automatically illuminates during darkness and produces up to 8 hours of light each night when fully charged. The LED's cycle continuously through a spectrum of colors. The stake mounting allows the lights and panel to be located easily in the garden. Comes with a replaceable and rechargeable Ni-MH battery. No mains wiring required; simply install and enjoy with no operating costs.Product Dimensions - 3.9L x 4.1H
3 miniature clay mushrooms for your terrariums, indoor or outdoor plants.
This set of 3 mushrooms are hand made (no molds!) with bright and colorful polymer clay. The little white speckles on the tops are also clay, not paint.
Each mushroom has a tiny metal stake inserted at the bottom to keep them upright in the dirt, sand, moss or other substrate you keep them in.
The mushrooms aren’t glazed as I think they look more realistic without it, but if you would prefer a glaze coating, let me know in the “message to seller” at the time of purchase and I can glaze them for you at no additional charge.
Because each one is individually hand made, their size and shapes will vary. The largest one stands at only 1 inch tall.
Each set will arrive gift ready in a small tin lined with straw.
I have kept one of each (glazed and not glazed) on my outdoor patio for over 6 months and both have held up very well in the hot sun and cold rain. No fading or deteriorating.
available in my Etsy shop. see my profile
Mushroom Garden- Maintenance Free Mini Terrarium
This little wonderland will add a touch of enchantment to any space. The best thing about this unique terrarium is that it requires no maintenance whatsoever- no water, no sun, no worries! Just place it wherever you could use a little bit of woodland whimsy and enjoy!
mushroom garden decor
Fungi or fun guy? Either way, this mushroom plaque is a great character. Put a smile on someone's face, surprise them with A Fun-gi. For the cook who has everything, this is a great addition to the kitchen. These extremely innovative creations by George Carruth of Carruth Studio wil bring joy and whimsy to your garden, home or office setting. This piece is made of hand cast stone and invidivually hand finished with a patina wash to accentuate the details of the piece. They are made right here in the USA. They are weatherproof and water proof and may be used indoors as well as the outdoors.
room decor for boys
best decorated rooms
coffee themed decorations
fishing cake decoration
decorating a candle
metal leaf wall decor