Pictures Of Home Decorating Ideas. Garden Christmas Decoration.
Pictures Of Home Decorating Ideas
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- (Home Decoration) Painting & Calligraphy Candles Photo & Painting Frames Sculptures Candle Holders
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
This is the 160th in my “Macro Eraser Practice” series and this is the first free moment I have had to post a photo or catch my breath since the move. We are finally settled in the house (see the picture below), and aside from some unexpected repairs, and a few utility and delivery issues…everything is going fairly smoothly. I learned a valuable lesson from the move, hiring movers is worth every penny and I will never move myself again…haha! Every muscle in my body hurts from lifting, carrying and unpacking boxes. The second lesson I learned is….I have a lot of stuff! Until you have to put it all in boxes you have no idea how much you have accumulated in your life…and learning to let things go is easier said than done!
We have accomplished a lot of things on the house. We are pretty much unpacked and the house is decorated. The list of repairs and upgrades that need to be done on the house seems to get longer all the time, but overall everything looks great. I don’t know what we would have done without my friend Darren. He is a contractor, and he is doing so much for us, major work as well as small things! He is not only a talented contractor and craftsman, he is an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have him in my life!
Max is settling in nicely. The first night was traumatic for him and he hid, but he is out and about and enjoying all the windows – sunbathing and watching hummingbirds, he has the ultimate cat’s life! The erasers are anxiously awaiting me to set up my tabletop photography studio so they can resume their rightful place behind my camera’s lens!
Sorry I have been gone so long on flickr, but getting internet turned out to take a lot longer than expected. It will take me forever to get caught up on flickr, but be patient with me. I will get to each and everyones photostreams….I have missed all of you so much and can’t wait to see what you have been up to! Big hugs!
I LOVE to go through model homes to get decorating ideas. I found this model home framed pic of the Beatles... MINUS PAUL! What's up with that? Why would ANYONE frame a picture of the Beatles WITHOUT PAUL? Of course, conspiracy theorists know EXACTLY why Paul is missing.... (Google: "Paul is dead") Wierd.
fish decorated cake
interior decorator vs interior designer
church decorations for easter
hunting fishing decor
paris table decorations
home decor forum
garden tree decor