CANISTER FILTER WITH UV STERILIZER : JON RISCH AC FILTER
Canister Filter With Uv Sterilizer
- Aquarium filters are critical components of both freshwater and marine aquaria.Leibel WS (1993) A fishkeepers guide to South American cichlids. Tetra Press. Belgium pg 12-14. Aquarium filters remove physical and soluble chemical waste products from aquaria, simplifying maintenance.
- A very large and robust external filter. Typically a very large canister outside the aquarium that can be filled with filter media. Water is sucked from the aquarium, forced through the filter media, and then returned to the aquarium.
- This filter consists of a canister external to the aquarium which is filled with various media, mechanical or chemical. Hoses run to and from the canister, and an attached pump forces water through the canister.
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a sterilization method that uses ultraviolet (UV) light at sufficiently short wavelength to break down microorganisms. It is used in a variety of applications, such as food, air and water purification.
- A UV Sterilizer is a device that uses ultraviolet light to make the water treated with it free of microorganisms which may cause disease.
- Device designed pass water in close proximity to a light source in the Utra-violet spectrum. Normally fitted in the return line to the aquarium after the primary filtration system. UV kills pathogens and free algae organisms.
JBJ Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter + UV EFU-35
REACTION 4-STAGEMechanical + Chemical + Biological + UV SterilizationReaction 4 stage canisters are the latest innovation in high capacity filtration systems. This revolutionary canister filter incorporates high media storing capacity with easy to remove basket trays, self priming lever, quick disconnect shut off valve for convenient media replacement, and an intergraded IV sterilizer with On/Off witch that polishes water to crystal clarity while keeping pathogens at bay.COMPREHENSIVE FILTRATIONReaction 4 Stage Canister filters utilize mechanical, chemical, biological, filtration, and IV sterilization for a balanced aquarium.Water enters the canister via the intake strainer and is guided through a large sponge to trap particulate matter.The water then reaches 500g of activated carbon to remove harmful dissolved organic compounds. Water is directed over the ceramic rings that offer a tremendous amount of surface are internally and externally to grow beneficial aerobic bacteria that break down harmful ammonia and nitrate and nitrite. All filtered water then passes through our powerful UV-C lamp for pathogen and green water elimination. ADVANCED FEATURESReaction 4 Stage Canister Filters are equipped with the most advanced features to provide high performance and make routine maintenance quick and easy. Integrated Self Priming Lever Quick Disconnect Shut Off Valve On/Off Switch for UV-C Germicidal Lamp High Capacity Media StorageINTEGRATED SELF PRIMING LEVER Our innovated self priming lever eliminates the need for manual siphoning. Simply, pump the lever up and down vigorously until the water enters the inlet and the remaining air bubbles leave the outlet.QUICK-DISCONNECT SHUT OFF VALVEDefinitely the most useful feature to keep floors dry when carrying out routine monthly maintenanceThe Quick Disconnect Shut Off Valve is an integrated tool that instantly creates a watertight seal that stops water from entering or exiting the filter.Simply lift the SHUT OFF VALVE
Jebo UV Sterilizer 24w 24 Watt UV-H24 Aquarium or Pond (Clarifier)
Recommended for 90 gallon aquarium.
Jebo UV Sterilizer 18w 18 Watt UV-H18 Aquarium or Pond (Clarifier)
Recommended for 70 gallon aquarium.
canister filter with uv sterilizer
The JBJ EFU-45 Reaction 4-Stage Canister filters utilize mechanical, chemical, biological filtration, and a 5 Watt UV sterilizer for a balanced aquarium. Water enters the canister via the intake strainer and is guided through a large sponge to trap particulate matter. The water then reaches 500g of activated carbon to remove harmful dissolved organic compounds. Water is directed over the ceramic rings that offer a tremendous amount of surface area internally and externally to grow beneficial aerobic bacteria that break down harmful ammonia and nitrite to nitrate. All filtered water then passes through the powerful UV-C lamp for pathogen and green water elimination.
passive high pass filter design
eheim canister filter classic plus 2217 up to 159 gallon
pool filter reviews
cpl filter 52mm
email filter to block spam
trane electronic air filter
used filter queen