*** samo za one koji znaju engleski...
- All meals your parents have ever prepared contain one key ingredient
- You are never ever allowed to sit by an open window for fear of catching
pneumonia from the "propuh" (even in the middle of summer)
- Your Dida mowes the lawn in knee high black socks and sandals
- Your Dida has a shot of Rakija for breakfast
- At least one family member makes his own wine
- You are the only kid in your class who doesn't get to sleep in on Saturdays
because of "Hrvatska Skola"
- "Kuhace" are not only used for stirring when cooking...they are also used by
Mama to beat you when there is no "siba" handy
- At least once before you've told your parents that you'll call the police to
report "child abuse" and your parents said "Samo probaj"
- When leaving the house to go out, you always receive the same
warnings(regardless of age): -"Pazi sta radis", "Pamet u glavu", "Nemoj me
sramotit", "Nemoj da ja sta cujem"
- Sadly, if something actually does happen, somehow Mama will know before you
make it home
- Mama gets pissed off at you for bringing home McDonalds saying, "sta ce ti
- You know that in addition to fruit flavoured Jello, that gelatin can also be
prepared with pigs feet
- You love "pasteta", but don't like bringing it to school or work for lunch
because you'd be embarassed if someone asked you what it was
- There is a slab of fat in your fridge called SLANINA
- When upset, it isn't unusual for Tata to send you "u pizdu materinu"
- Dida & Baka insist you are quiet while he watches the news even though he
doesn't understand a single word they're saying. Regardless of the fact he
doesn't understand what they're saying, he knows more about what's going on
in the world than you do
- Whenever your parents said "vidit cemo" you knew that it meant "NO!"
- You cringe when you hear the word BATINE and hide
- A CROATIAN wedding consists of a minimum of 1000 people, 2/3 of which you
dont even know
......You're still laughing your ass off cause u know every single one of
these are true!!!!!