Silver Cross Linear Freeway Stroller - Silver Lined Seed Bead.
Silver Cross Linear Freeway Stroller
- Silver Cross is a British manufacturer of wheeled baby transport, and is traditionally associated with large, four-wheel baby carriages that featured wooden bodies and leaf spring suspension.
- The Memorial Cross (Croix du Souvenir), often known as the Silver Cross, is a Canadian medal awarded to the mother, widow, widower, or next of kin of any member of the Canadian Forces who loses his or her life in active service, including peacekeeping, and other such international operations.
- ('???????? ???????') - wears the badge on a ribbon on the left chest.
- Baby transport (or child carrier, stroller, perambulator or baby carrier) consists of devices for transporting and carrying infants. A "child carrier" or "baby carrier" is a device used to carry an infant or small child on the body of an adult.
- A person taking a leisurely walk
- baby by: a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- A chair on wheels, typically folding, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along
- saunterer: someone who walks at a leisurely pace
- A toll-free highway
- An express highway, esp. one with controlled access
- Freeway is a 1988 thriller film.
- A freeway is a limited access divided highway with grade separated junctions and without traffic lights or stop signs. This term is used in the United States, Canada, Australia, and South Africa. A freeway is roughly equivalent to a motorway in the United Kingdom, Ireland and New Zealand.
- expressway: a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement"
- Consisting of or predominantly formed using lines or outlines
- Involving one dimension only
- Arranged in or extending along a straight or nearly straight line
- analogue: of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier"
I-35W, between Industrial and Stinson Blvds. Shot through the windshield with my infra-red converted D-50. Note that the windshield takes away about SIX stops of exposure in the IR as compared to visible. Thus the noise. Also note that the lights in the sign next to the freeway don't show up at all in IR.
The "Freeway Fire"
This was our view, near our house, of the fire last night. It started in Corona on the north side of the 91 freeway and spread out from there. What you are looking at is the City of Corona and Chino Hills State Park burning.
silver plated salt and pepper shakers
platform silver shoes
silver mirror frames
colloidal silver generators
solid silver pendant
silver star military medal
sterling silver hockey charms
1928 morgan silver dollar
silver ring mounting