NATIONAL INVESTMENT FUNDS. NATIONAL INVESTMENT
National investment funds. Change to win investment.
National Investment Funds
- (Investment fund) A term generally interchangeable with "mutual fund."
- investment: money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- (Investment fund) A collective investment scheme is a way of investing money with others to participate in a wider range of investments than feasible for most individual investors, and to share the costs and benefits of doing so.
- Of or relating to a nation; common to or characteristic of a whole nation
- Owned, controlled, or financially supported by the federal government
- limited to or in the interests of a particular nation; "national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
- a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
- of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
YFF COMPOL Crispin Jeffries receives computers from Mr Daniel Cano, SIF Executive Director
Youth For Future is a youth centered agency under the Ministry of Education and Youth. Its primary responsibility is the empowerment of our young people to participate meaningfully in the present and future development of Belize at every level. YFF is headquartered in Belize City and has district offices countrywide. YFF is also responsible for the 4-H Youth Development Centre and the National Cadet Service Corps.
2010 Partnership Forum - Manila
Heherson Alvarez, Commissioner and Vice Chairman of the Philippine National Climate Change Commission, said he was inspired that the financial institutions were addressing this issue, noting the immense challenges faced.
Photos courtesy of IISD Reporting Services
Photographer: Franz Dejon
should i invest in mutual funds
options to invest in
investment banking securities
investment casting parts
investments with guaranteed returns
investment securities law
proctor investment managers
05.11.2011. u 18:28 •