Cosmetic make up. Makeup contouring techniques. Wet and wild cosmetics.
Cosmetic Make Up
- Involving or relating to treatment intended to restore or improve a person's appearance
- Affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance
- serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body; "cosmetic surgery"; "enhansive makeup"
- Designed or serving to improve the appearance of the body, esp. the face
- a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
make up bag birthday cake
make up bag cake with modelled make up
peacock eye make up
top selling make up
colorful makeup tips
airbrush makeup systems
how to apply dramatic makeup
applying makeup to eyes
how to apply eye makeup for black women
good makeup for cheap
make up stylists