CLEANING SERVICE JOB DESCRIPTION. CLEANING SERVICE
Cleaning service job description. Deep cleaning teeth. Cleaning marble floor tiles.
Cleaning Service Job Description
- A job description is a list of the general tasks, or functions, and responsibilities of a position. Typically, it also includes to whom the position reports, specifications such as the s needed by the person in the job, salary range for the position, etc.
- A formal account of an employee's responsibilities
- description of the responsibilities associated with a given job
- A document that describes a particular role and set of responsibilities within a project.
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- an act of help or assistance; "he did them a service"
- The action of helping or doing work for someone
- Assistance or advice given to customers during and after the sale of goods
- be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- An act of assistance
- work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
“Not to be Believed”
I entered Heaven.
Of course, nothing like Heaven as it is painted. But I'm sure any description of Heaven could have existed there.
What I saw was a perfection of color pattern and sensations. Most things were made of segmented "bricks" of colored light. Not uniform in size, but fitting together perfectly, like the scales on a snake.
Every part of this heaven world moves incredibly fast and my mind can barely register- in fact if I try to focus on something specific in the rapidly moving scene, I get the message, "you don't need to DO anything. Just receive."
All shapes are rounded and geometric. Everything moves with precise fluidity - like robotic octopi tentacles. Lot of gold and white light. At times I - or parts of my body- are submerged in the color/light/liquid. There is a gravity that makes me feel held down...I want to relax every muscle and surrender fully.
It feels like everything is perfect. Perfection in sound. Perfection in visual delight. Perfection in sensation.
It is though some higher consciousness - with a creator's understanding of my brain - has taken control of my synapses. I am experiencing pure delight in every way - and experiencing some sensations that I didn't knew existed.
Something akin to an body orgasm + the feeling of swallowing a big gulp of water while thirsty + the elation of winning the 50 yard dash in 6th grade.
I feel as though my body is motionless - yet I am moved quickly around. Like I am being carried by this light. Like a living conveyor belt of liquid, translucent gold.
This first portion of the experience is beyond mind. There are no lessons or teachings that my human brain can grasp. It feels more like a peek at something. Perhaps a preview.
Perhaps it is like a divine, "Now downloading, please wait" graphic as deeper awareness - beyond conscious thought -flows into me.
Later when I have more control of my mind, I try to process, I find myself puzzled: Does this experience exist solely in my mind? Or is this experience trans-dimentional? Was that an internal or external experience of the divine oneness? In the end, it does not matter. Whether it exists within the cosmic DNA of my physical being, or in some other portion of the unknown universe - it does exist. Even as an idea = it does exist. And if it does exist, then the boundaries of the universe must be redrawn.
The intense portion of the experience ends rather abruptly after 10 minutes. But is followed by a longer period where the memories are vivid and my perceptions and thinking are coated with the golden bliss. Like my mind and body are covered in a lubricant of pure light and love.
The thoughts that run through me seem to bridge the 2 worlds. I keep my eyes closed and speak. What I share to others in the room has nothing to do with my experience in the light...but is influenced it.
I see the beauty of the human experience. In contrast to the perfection of the golden light, the human experience has a perfection, too. All the sorrow and trials and love and elation are perfect. The highs & lows of human roller coaster are a different part of perfection. The perfection of duality. Pure love - heaven - golden bliss - is, well, perfect. But it could get boring.
And in all the Universe, I would guess that the human experience is among the least boring.
So, as the All-One, non-dual, cosmic consciousness, why wouldn't I spend a few millennia experiencing the gorgeous drama of humanity?
Just as we can delight in a horror movie...
Or enjoy the joy and frustration in a child's soccer game...
Or happily work towards the success of a project for work...
We can enjoy the game of life.
Being human is all about participating in these small human dramas and letting ourselves feel the tension of it. We enjoy it because you know it isn't truly "real." We know that it will end.
But any of these things can be horrific if you forget that you have taken on the experience by choice.
We can enjoy all the strles of our human lifetime - knowing that they, too, will end. We allow ourselves to fall into the experience so that we can feel the intensity of it.
*** Innocence Lost ***
Socialization is the process of being taught a worldview. We are indoctrinated to believe that the culture - not anything internal - is the source of our happiness. Our jobs, our status, & our bodies are what is important.
This is taught.
A child doesn't require the guidelines of socialization to seek their bliss. As they grow up, they are given layers of beliefs that cover up and stifle the divine heartsong.
This isn't done with malice. On the contrary, we do it with love. Parents, teachers, & preachers all feel the responsibility of teaching a child how serious it all is.
At some point, we cross the threshold and go from following our heartsong to following the rules and trying to fit it. (or perhaps NOT fit it - but usuall
how to clean a slate floor
how to keep your face clean
get the house clean
carpet cleaning machines home
how to clean a coffee maker with baking soda
clean my pc pop up blocker
how to clean wood veneer
spring clean tips
how to clean green
cleaning tile floors
28.10.2011. u 09:51 •