Trinidad Hotels And Resorts - Nerja Accommodations.
Trinidad Hotels And Resorts
- (trinidadian) of or relating to the island of Trinidad; "Trinidadian rum"
- Trinidad (Spanish: "Trinity") is the larger and more populous of the two major islands and numerous landforms which make up the country of Trinidad and Tobago. It is the southernmost island in the Caribbean and lies just 11 km (7 miles) off the northeastern coast of Venezuela.
- an island in West Indies just off the northeastern coast of Venezuela
- The action of turning to and adopting a strategy or course of action, esp. a disagreeable or undesirable one, so as to resolve a difficult situation
- A place that is a popular destination for vacations or recreation, or which is frequented for a particular purpose
- (resort) a hotel located in a resort area
- (resort) haunt: a frequently visited place
- The tendency of a place to be frequented by many people
- (resort) fall back: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Trinidad (July 21, 2009)
bed and breakfast in texas
carlton plaza hotel victoria
swiss chalet hotels
quebec inn quebec
german hotels in berlin
beijing chang an grand hotel
the english inn door county
cheap accommodation in st lucia