Hey your phone's ringing ringtone : Blackjack 2 mp3 ringtone.
Hey Your Phone's Ringing Ringtone
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Having or emitting a clear resonant sound
- (of a statement) Forceful and unequivocal
- ring: the sound of a bell ringing; "the distinctive ring of the church bell"; "the ringing of the telephone"; "the tintinnabulation that so voluminously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"--E. A. Poe
- the giving of a ring as a token of engagement
- plangency: having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- Hi; hello
- "Hey" is a single and song by Bic Runga released in 1998.
- "Hey" is a single by Lil Jon featuring 3OH!3. It is featured on Lil Jon's 2010 album, Crunk Rock and was released as the second official single in August 2010. It was also featured on the Jersey Shore soundtrack.
- Used to attract attention, to express surprise, interest, or annoyance, or to elicit agreement
- Hey is a Polish rock band founded in Szczecin in 1991 by guitarist Piotr Banach and lead singer Kasia Nosowska. It is one of the most popular Polish music acts of the 1990s.
The Ring Nebula
A wide-field shot of the Ring Nebula (M57) in the constellation Lyra taken using a lens of only 100mm focal length on a Nikon D5100 DSLR. This image is best viewed in the Flickr light box (press the "L" key to toggle the light box and optionally click on the "View all sizes" menu item to see the image at its largest size).
This is a stack of eleven images that were exposed for 25 seconds each using a hand-driven, barn-door type tracking mount (two boards, a hinge, and a screw you turn by hand). The faintest stars recorded in this photo range down to approximately magnitude 13.5 (see image notes which identify a few of the brighter stars, north is off to the right).
Captured on October 17, 2011 between 8:03PM and 8:23PM PDT under fairly bright, hazy, light-polluted skies with a Nikon D5100 DSLR (ISO 3200, 25 second exposure x 11) and a 70mm-300mm AF-S G Zoom Nikkor lens at its 100mm f/5.6 position. Image stack created with DeepSkyStacker using eleven image frames combined with eight dark frames (no flats or bias).
All rights reserved.
lg vx8350 ringtones
free safe ringtones
free cellphone ringtones and
the game ringtone
ringtones for my phone for free
kyocera k132 ringtones
ringtones for htc mogul
prom queen ringtone for free