Flowers On Hair : Free Flower Bulb Catalogs.
Flowers On Hair
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- A very small quantity or extent
3-in-1 Gerber Daisy Flower Hair Clip Bow on Soft Stretch Crochet Child Headband fits Babies to Toddlers to Youth Girls - Hot Pink on Turquoise
You won't be disappointed with these custom headbands. Select your favorite color or grab a few. Each headband fits even the smallest heads due to the super soft stretchy crochet headband. Easily fits up to a youth girl! A large 4" Gerbera Daisy adorned with a crystal center stone is attached to each headband with an alligator clip. However, the flower can be removed so that you can wear this 3 different ways - as the headband w/ flower, the flower as a hair clip or the headband alone! Such versatile options at an affordable price!
flower on the beach
I found these flowers by the dunes on the beach near village Piaski, North Poland.
Thanks for helping me with its name :)
Sheep's Bit Scabious grows on heaths and moors at a high elevation in rocky districts, cliff sides or quarries, or natural escarpments where the soil is light. It is indeed a rupestral species, or rock plant, occurring where Hawkweeds of various kinds and Wall Lettuce, as well as heaths and ericetal species, grow. Sheep's Bit Scabious is a sand-loving plant growing on sand soil, and is a rock plant also, growing on granitic and slaty rocks.
It is a dwarf plant, with suberect stems, branching near the base, and tufted. The leaves are linear-lance-shaped, narrow at the base, wavy or sinuate, curled, crisped, hispid, stiffly hairy, numerous, the radical leaves forming a rosette. The plant may be smooth or roughly downy, with long stiff hairs.
Having 100-200 large blue florets, it is attractive to many insects, and the plant is cross-pollinated simultaneously in the case of the main Stigmas. The honey is easily reached by insects, being secreted in the upper part of the ovary. The stamens meet together at the base, forming a ring round the style, and protect the honey from the rain, allowing insects to insert their tongues between the anther-stalks. Pollination of many flowers by large insects is possible because the flowers are small and crowded, and an insect touches several flowers together.
Latin name: Jasione montana
Polish name: Jasieniec piaskowy
Dusk on the Sea flower kanzashi on hair stick.
"Dusk on the Sea" is actually one of my friends' favorite pieces. ^^ she comments continuously on the love of the colors...I think this color scheme strikes her as more elegant.
This was actually a pretty fortuitous dye job...much to my surprise, many people like it. ^_^
Personally, I like the shape!
purple flower bouquet
blue flower spring
flower bulb auger
online florist specializing
indoor flowers plants
silk gerbera flower
flower petals coloring pages