Fashion design college in malaysia - Fashion leggings uk
Fashion Design College In Malaysia
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- The art dedicated to the creation of wearing apparel and lifestyle
- (Fashion Designing) Is a profession for all those people who like to take the above defined seriously.Requires drive and unrelenting passion to understand the nuances of science,art and mathematics put together to make and stylize clothes.
- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
Jimmy Choo at Suria KLCC
Dato' Jimmy Choo OBE, born Jimmy Choo Yeang Keat, (Chinese: ???) is a London-based luxury fashion designer best known for his hand-made women's shoes, Jimmy Choo Ltd.
Choo is a Malaysian citizen of Hakka Chinese descent, who was born in Penang in 1961 into a family of shoemakers. He made his first shoe when he was 11 years old. He is perhaps the most notable of students of Cordwainers' Technical College in Hackney, London, from which he graduated in 1983.
Jimmy Choo's beginnings can be traced back to his workshop in Hackney, East London, which he opened in 1986 by renting an old hospital building. His craftsmanship and designs were soon noticed and he came to the verge of international notability when his creations were featured in a record eight pages in a 1988 issue of Vogue magazine. Patronage from Diana, Princess of Wales from 1990 onwards further boosted his image.
In 1996, he co-founded Jimmy Choo Ltd with British Vogue accessories editor Tamara Mellon.
In April 2001, Choo sold his 50% stake in the company for ?10 million. He has since been concentrating his work on the exclusive Jimmy Choo Couture line produced under license from Jimmy Choo Ltd. The Jimmy Choo London line, also known as Jimmy Choo Ready-To-Wear or simply, Jimmy Choo, is under the purview of Tamara Mellon. The ready-to-wear line has expanded to include accessories such as handbags.
Choo currently resides in London. He is currently involved in a project to set up a shoemaking institute in Malaysia, where his iconic status is often evoked to inspire budding shoemakers and fashion designers.
KLFW : RED STYLE GALA #14
Actress Sarimah. First saw her in "Mimpi Moon" when I went to support an old college mate, Rashidi Ishak who was acting in that movie. Her brief appearance as his ex was hilarious.
Walking for designer Nurita Harith.
download fashion solitaire
commercial fashion photography
the london fashion week
mens fashion 1930s
latest fashion uk
hollywood street fashion
red fashion jewellery
latest fashion coats