GOSSIP GIRL FASHION GALLERY. SIXTIES MALE FASHION.
Gossip Girl Fashion Gallery
- Gossip Girl is an American young adult novel series written by Cecily von Ziegesar and published by Little, Brown and Company, a subsidiary of the Hachette Group.
- The second season of Gossip Girl, an American teen drama based upon the book by Cecily von Ziegesar and Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage created the series.
- The CW officially renewed Gossip Girl for a fourth season on February 16, 2010.
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Use materials to make into
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- A collection of pictures
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
Costumes from 'Gossip Girl'
July 24, 2009: Los Angeles, CA
Photo © Berliner Studio/BEImages
Gossip Girl costumes by Costume Designer, Eric Daman and Assistant Costume Designer, Matthew Simonelli. These costumes can be seen in the ?The Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design? exhibition in the FIDM Museum & Galleries at FIDM/The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles.
(L to R): Costumes worn by Actors: Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass, Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf, Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey, Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey, Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald and Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen.
Pictured: Leighton Meester as Blair and Blake Lively as Serena
Photo Credit: Giovanni Rufino / The CW
2008 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
urban fashion t shirts
latest fashion uk
design fashion industry
fashion model male
new york fashion stylist
jeans fashion pictures
celebrity fashion stylist