Investment Bank Singapore. Quantum Investment Fund
Investment Bank Singapore
- A bank that purchases large holdings of newly issued shares and resells them to investors
- (Investment banking) Fee generating businesses encompassing Advisory, Debt and Equity Origination within Barclays Capital.
- An investment bank is a financial institution that assists corporations and governments in raising capital by underwriting and acting as the agent in the issuance of securities. An investment bank also assists companies involved in mergers and acquisitions, derivatives, etc.
- (INVESTMENT BANKING) Businesses specializing in the formation of capital. This is done by outright purchase and sale of securities offered by the issuer, standby underwriting, or “best efforts selling.”
- the capital of Singapore; one of the world's biggest ports
- A country in Southeast Asia that consists of the island of Singapore (linked by a causeway to the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula) and about 54 smaller islands; pop. 4,353,000; capital, Singapore City; official languages, Malay, Chinese, Tamil, and English
- a country in southeastern Asia on the island of Singapore; achieved independence from Malaysia in 1965
- an island to the south of the Malay Peninsula
Pedestrians walk past the main branch of United Overseas Bank Ltd. in Singapore, on Monday, Feb. 25, 2008. United Overseas Bank Ltd., Singapore's second-largest bank by assets, said fourth-quarter profit fell 6 percent after writing down the value of investments tied to U.S. subprime mortgages. Photographer: Stefen Chow/Bloomberg News
Where temples and investment banks meet.
npv direct invest
national investment managers inc
investing in public companies
good stocks to invest in 2011
agave florida investments
institutional investment advisors