World Bank Climate Investment Fund - Investment Fund Wiki.
World Bank Climate Investment Fund
- A term generally interchangeable with "mutual fund."
- (investment funds) investment: money that is invested with an expectation of profit
- Collective investment undertaking with no legal personality
- An international banking organization established to control the distribution of economic aid among member nations, and to make loans to them in times of financial crisis
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development: a United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments
- World Bank is a term used to describe an international financial institution that provides leveraged loans to developing countries for capital programs. The World Bank has a stated goal of reducing poverty.
- The World Bank Group (WBG) is a family of five international organizations that makes leveraged loans, generally to poor countries.
- The prevailing trend of public opinion or of another aspect of public life
- A region with particular prevailing weather conditions
- the prevailing psychological state; "the climate of opinion"; "the national mood had changed radically since the last election"
- The weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period
- the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time; "the dank climate of southern Wales"; "plants from a cold clime travel best in winter"
- (climatic) of or relating to a climate; "climatic changes"
090110-RBZShaikh 011 World Bank
World Bank Raises Pakistan Floods Support to US$1 billion. Washington dc., September 1, 2010. World Bank Group President Robert B. Zoellick(l. center) told Pakistan Finance Minister Hafeez Shaikh (r. center) today that the Bank would raise its flood-related support in the current fiscal year to US$1 billion from US$900 million and emphasized the Bank Group's commitment to help Pakistan recover from the worst floods in its history. Photo: © Simone D. McCourtie / World Bank
World Bank Haiti Situation Room - featuring OSM
On the walls of the World Banks Situation Room for the Haiti Earthquake response they have the largest printouts of OpenStreetMap I've ever seen. These open maps are serving as the basic infrastructure information for response and rebuilding activities.
investment and economic growth
recovery and investment plan
finance investment calculator
investment property in northern cyprus
national association of investment professionals
best investment of 2011
trading vs investment