Wireless dog fencing - Laptops with wireless - Realtek wireless adapter driver.
Wireless Dog Fencing
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- fencing material: material for building fences
- The action of conducting a discussion or argument so as to avoid the direct mention of something
- A series of fences
- The sport of fighting with swords, esp. foils, epees, or sabers, according to a set of rules, in order to score points against an opponent
- fence: a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- A wild animal of the dog family
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mer down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
this is my first attempt at fence friday.
i have been keeping my eye open for cute fences all over and finally came across this in an old neighborhood we call wash park.
taking pictures of fences is not as easy as it looks but it sure is fun. here in denver we have had a lot of snow this week so that makes it even more difficult (for me anyway) as there is not much color so i added this great texture i found, thank you Plum & Sage!
have a good weekend everyone and thanks for all your nice comments. i'm having so much fun! house is dirty and bills are piling up but i'm having fun, i am definitely hooked!
The Haunted Fence
The horse caught a hoof coming over this fence. The horse went one way, the rider went another, a tragic trajectory as deadly as it was short. On moonless nights you can still hear the crash, the cursing and the silence.
I didn't quite nail the framing or composition on this one, but I'm not sure how. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism you might have.
Lomo Holga 120N, Ilford HP5 Plus 400, commercial developing. Cropped and color-corrected in Photoshop, otherwise untouched
logitech dinovo mini wireless bluetooth keyboard
wireless internet and tv
microsoft arc wireless mouse
mini wireless hub
xbox wireless gamepad
wireless nunchuck adapter
wireless color laser multifunction printer
xbox 360 wireless controler
g or n wireless router
wireless bridge connection