WIRELESS HEADSETS FOR PHONES. AIRBOARD WIRELESS KEYBOARD JOYSTICK MOUSE. WIRELESS DOORBELL PROBLEMS
Wireless Headsets For Phones
- A headset is a headphone combined with a microphone. Headsets provide the equivalent functionality of a telephone handset with hands-free operation. Headsets typically have only one speaker like a telephone, but also come with speakers for both ears.
- (Wireless headset) A battery operated headset that connects up to 30 feet away.
- (phone) telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- (phone) (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
- (phone) call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
(Silver) Stereo Bluetooth Headset
* Compatible with any kind of mobile phone with Blue tooth function.
* Wireless good acoustic fidelity gives you double splendid communication.
* Bluetooth stereo A2DP headset for mobile phones and audio devices with AC charger.
* Enjoy music in stereo and still be able to take your telephone calls from a Blue tooth handset hands free.
* Compact, stylish design gives great stereo quality sound to your favorite music and MP3 tracks – listening pleasure at home, in the office or on the move.
* Or simply use to talk on your mobile phone hands free while you are on the move.
* Never miss your incoming phone calls again – switch between talking and listening to music with ease.
* Frequency: 2.4GHz.
* Transmission distance: 10M.
* Operating voltage: 3.7V.
* Standby current: 0.7-1 mA.
* Charging time: 1 hour and 10 mins.
* Talking time: 2-3H.
* Standby time: ? 50H.
1 ? Stereo Blue tooth Headset GL-V7
1 ? Double Side Earphone
1 ? Charger
Day 1 - June 10 2008
New camera = new project.
The start of one picture per day aka Project 365?
I'm sure some may not be interesting and this will probably be one of those pictures.
Anyways, this is the left half of my desk. Exciting I know, but phones are part of my job it seems. One office phone, one wireless headset for said phone, one cordless phone connected to a test DPT and on corded phone as the cordless phone seems to walk away a lot. Oh and don't forget the Shaw Secure Doctor guy that had his head fall off which is replaced by a bolt and holding a little tiny umbrella.
guitar hero wireless microphone
ethernet wireless client
wireless pc to tv audio video transmitter
linksys wireless router booster
wireless connection signal strength
buffalo wireless lan card
microsoft wireless routers
microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 4000 software download
xbox 360 live wireless networking adapter