Wireless a g access point. Digital wireless music. Bell wireless telephone
Wireless A G Access Point
- Access Point is a rocky point immediately southeast of Biscoe Point and 2 miles (3.2 km) northwest of Cape Lancaster on the south side of Anvers Island, in the Palmer Archipelago. First charted by the French Antarctic Expedition under Charcot, 1903-05.
- In computer networking, a wireless access point (WAP) is a device that allows wired communication devices to connect to a wireless network using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or related standards.
- (Access Points) Designated areas and passageways that allow the public to reach a trail from adjacent streets or community facilities.
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- Adjutant general
- Aktiengesellschaft, used in the names of German joint-stock companies
- Showbiz and A.G. (also known as Show and A.G.) are an American hip hop duo from The Bronx, New York City. Showbiz is a producer and A.G. (short for Andre the Giant) is a rapper. The two debuted on Lord Finesse's Funky Technician album in 1990. Show and A.G.
- Associate Grade. Part time postal worker.
- Attorney general
Marquee wiring closet
The ASE Conference at the University in January 2006 features a marquee with a wiring closet (and poor light)!
wireless bike computer with cadence
2 port wireless router
wireless outdoor surveillance
wireless laptop network adapter
connect wireless card
better wireless connection
problems with wireless internet connection
pink xbox 360 wireless controller
cactus wireless flash trigger v2
wireless notebook adapter driver