DRY CLOTHES MICROWAVE http://blog.dnevnik.hr/dry-clothes-microwave
MICROWAVE STEAMER BASKET. MICROWAVE STEAMER
MICROWAVE STEAMER BASKET. AMANA COUNTERTOP MICROWAVES
Microwave Steamer Basket
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- soft-shell clam: a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
- A steam locomotive
- A type of saucepan in which food can be steamed
- a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- A ship or boat powered by steam
- A container used to hold or carry things, typically made from interwoven strips of cane or wire
- the quantity contained in a basket
- A group or range of currencies or investments
- A structure suspended from the envelope of a hot-air balloon for carrying the crew, equipment, and ballast
- a container that is usually woven and has handles
- horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
Norpro Deluxe 3-Piece Bamboo Steamer Set
Steaming enhances natural flavors while retaining valuable vitamins and nutrients. Steamed foods are self basting, so moisture is retained. A clean, quick and economical method of cooking. The lowest tier for meat or fish; side dishes and vegetables in the upper tier.
Norpro's three-piece bamboo steamer set could steam a whole meal. At 10 inches in diameter and 6-1/4 inches high, it is large enough for eight pork buns (there's a recipe on the box) on one level and a mound of broccoli, carrots, and snap peas on the other. Just put the steamer in a wok or frying pan that has a little water in it. Then arrange the food in the steamer, cover, and heat the water.
Steaming is a remarkable healthy cooking style--it uses no oil, retains more vitamins and nutrients than other cooking methods, and helps seal in moisture. The lowest tier of the steamer will cook foods more quickly, so use it for larger items. Wash the steamer by hand, and give it a thin coat of vegetable oil after washing to keep the bamboo from drying out. --A.J. Rathbun
Sisternesses Goat Cheese Tart
Puff Pastry --
8 oz chevre room temperature + 2 eggs
1 cup shreded brocoli stalks
2 tbsp shredded carrots
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1 tsp fresh basil
First cook the spinach. steam the spinach and drain all moisture. Set aside.
Now cook the shredded broccoli and carrots. I do this in one of two ways; either microwave it or put it in a steamer basket over boiling water for about 5 min.
Beat the chevre and eggs in a bowl until well combined.
Stir together the broccoli and cheese
Roll out the puff pastry
Pour the veggie cheese mixture into the center of the puff pastry and spread it to the edges
Fold the edges in to make a crust
Now space the spinach out over the tart
Toss the basil around over the whole thing
Put it in the oven at 425 for 15 min.
Put on counter to cool. Walk away to put on your make-up to go to work. Come back to missing pieces of tart with a sisterness standing over it saying you are NOT taking the leftovers into the office...
Warning. If you fry an egg and put it on top of a slice of this tart you might just achieve culinary evil.
Broccolli Cheese Melt
Brocolli Cheese Bake Ala Dreyboblue
2 bunches of Brocolli: Crowns only, remove stem and cut brocolli into medium/large 'tree-bites'. Use a steamer basket and about 1 inch of water to steam brocolli heads for 5-10 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
shred 1 cup jalepeno jack cheese
cube 1 cup velvetta cheese
Mix broccoli and cheese in a bowl
add salt, coarse ground pepper to taste..
Microwave on medium 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, Stir, repeat heating process and Voila, Broccoli cheese melt,
Great as a sauce/flavoring for spinach fettuccine...Sprinkle with Parmesan and extra pepper just before serving...
microwave steamer basket
The three pronged base provides stability equal to those with center posts, so instead of one central handle there are two ring style side handles. The side handles supports the basket's shape, rather than allowing it to open flat upon lifting. Capacity for more to steam. Segments fold inward for compact storage
It's less what it includes than what it lacks that makes this Norpro vegetable steamer a cut above your average steamer insert. Without a bothersome center post, there is plenty of unobstructed room to steam entire heads of broccoli or cauliflower or full-length cobs of corn--and finished vegetables are easier to remove with a spoon or a spatula as denser veggies keep steaming. No need to slice carrots or pole beans beforehand--just plop them whole into the basket, which expands from 7 to 10 inches, depending on the size of the pot you set it in.
The three-pronged base provides stability equal to models with center posts, but instead of one central handle there are two ring-style side handles. This is another improvement, as you don't need to reach into the middle of the steaming-hot food to remove the basket, and using the side handles supports the basket's shape rather than allowing its "petals" to pop open flat upon lifting. The heavy-duty waffled segments hold tightly together during use and fold inward for compact storage. --Carol Gnojewski
microwave turntable motors
orville redenbacher microwave popcorn popper
light bulbs in microwave
ge spacemaker 1400 microwave
brown rice microwave directions
ge microwave oven parts
top rated over the range microwave ovens
microwave syrup sponge
28.09.2011. u 13:32 •