HOME OFFICE FURNITURE GLASS. JORDANS FURNITURE PROMOTIONS. KEEP DOG OFF FURNITURE
Home Office Furniture Glass
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furniture intended for use in an office
- Items normally associated with the occupancy or use in such areas as offices, conference and reception rooms, institutional waiting rooms, lobbies, and libraries.
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- provide with, or send to, a home
Home/Office with Dogs
I think you can tell a lot about people by seeing the interiors of their houses, and I love seeing pictures of the places my friends live, so I thought I'd post this. It's an old picture of part of my home office (this is what I have instead of a living room).
You can't see my work station in this photo. But I hope you can see the brown and white fuzzy thing towards the center of the room, which is Cowboy, who loved to climb up on the loveseat. crawl up on the desk behind it, lie down and go to sleep. (The object behind Cowboy is what some people might mistakenly think is a loveseat, but it's actually a very large and comfortable dog bed--I certainly never have time to sit there! ) The big black object with the pointy ears lying in front of the red door is my big Border collie/Australian shepherd mix, Roxy. Larry, the overfed beagle, is sleeping on his "dog bed" naturally, behind Cowboy. I have a lot more plants in this room now, so at this point you can barely see out the window. And my house just keeps getting more and more cluttered--and "doggy!"
So, if you can tell something about a person by seeing his or her home, I guess you can tell I'm not exactly elegant. And you can probably tell I love dogs a lot more than I hate scratches and claw marks on the furniture.
This photo is dedicated to my son Brant, who's in China teaching now and has been for some time. I miss him very much and hope this reminds him of home.
The chaise is from Ikea and is slip covered (YES for slip covered!). The blanket was a sale score from Anthropologie as was the pillow. The curtains are a silky kind of fabric simply tied back with white rope that's attached to white hooks that are screwed into the moulding and not the wall.
The office is pretty simply and French inspired with white furniture, grey walls and silver accents throughout. The only pop of colour is on the chaise, and under the glass that is my work desk. Working with so much colour all the time it's nice to have a soothing place for working and reading.
furniture for girls rooms
antique wardrobe furniture
building deck furniture
standard furniture dimensions
rustic furniture east
scandinavian furniture stores
rooms hawaii furniture store
how to position furniture in a room
outdoor furniture slip covers