Iron furniture feet : Laboratory furniture.
Iron Furniture Feet
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Smooth (clothes, sheets, etc.) with an iron
- press and smooth with a heated iron; "press your shirts"; "she stood there ironing"
- a heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- cast-iron: extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- A corresponding part of the leg in vertebrate animals
- A locomotory or adhesive organ of an invertebrate
- (foot) the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
- (foot) a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
- The lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks
- (foot) pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
Talavera Cow Skull
This is a close up of an awesome ceramic long horn cow skull, $100, at Choo Choo Trolley in Fredericksburg, TX. The piece is delicately painted and has a 3-foot horn spread. I would have bought it, but I was out of money!
BTW, this is one of the best places for Mexican-made iron works, ceramics, furniture, cowhides, and cow-horn furniture I've seen in terms of price, quality and overall selection.
Miniature Dollhouse Fairy Woodstove
This Wood stove was handmade, and is styled after a basic cast iron unit. It features brass plated feet and a painted finish.
This item is 1:12 scale (1" = 1'). Stove height is 1 3/4", width is 1 1/4", depth is 2 1/8". Overall height with stove pipe is 8 1/2".
by martin furniture tribeca loft black
sales on bedroom furniture
maple tree furniture
furniture sliders for carpet
jason's oak furniture
furniture factory direct wa
discount baby furniture in
bedroom broyhill furniture
donate furniture to veterans
best contemporary furniture stores