Plastic Outdoor Furniture Covers : Waxman Furniture Glides : Designer Contemporary Furniture.
Plastic Outdoor Furniture Covers
- Beach Chairs Garden Sets Outdoor Tables Garden Chairs
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
SUMMERCAMP'S PROJECTPROJECT - LIZA WADE GREEN "HILL HOUSE MINE" at Friday Night Lights and Sunday Afternoons
Liza Wade Green's HILL HOUSE MINE is a dance/theatre work created specifically for the midcentury modern home that hosts Summercamp’s ProjectProject. Part haunted house, part live installation, HILL HOUSE MINE takes the audience on a journey through five rooms and the backyard of the residence and explores a world where the fantasies of childhood become truth and the realities of loss are buried. The story follows a family coping with two tragic deaths. As the audience travels through the house they meet different family members and piece together a puzzle of death, dance, memory, and time.
The site-specific work is written and choreographed by Brooklyn-based theatre artist Liza Wade Green in collaboration with six performers from New York and Los Angeles. The performers use movement and text to bring the characters to life as they connect to the house’s architectural details. Hidden passageways, plastic-covered furniture, an expansive sloping yard, and a claw foot tub all add to the eerie backdrop for this interactive experience. Brick and mortar give way to the home’s memories and dreams, while the performers awaken its ghosts and rumors – all giving voice to a family in transition.
Summercamp's ProjectProject presents Friday Night Lights & Sunday Afternoons- evening of three performances and a daytime outdoor group exhibition of artists who work within the realms of exploring the unknown. Both events will feature a performance by Liza Wade Green, written during her Fall 2010 Residency at Summercamp.
Hours by appointment. Please contact email@example.com
Vindication from Bar Harbor Fire Fail
The years of starting fires as a camp counselor finally pays off ... of course, it also helped to have dry wood. This fire was in the raised "pit," which had a broken cover but otherwise worked.
la rana furniture miami
fable porch furniture
a bar furniture
bed and bedroom furniture
casual living furniture
prevent furniture from sliding on hardwood floors
american furniture electronic
thomasville furniture pricing
retro kitchen furniture