Dj equipment india : Jessom food equipment
Dj Equipment India
- A disc jockey (also known as 'DJ or deejay''''') is a person who selects and plays recorded music for an audience. Originally, disk referred to phonograph records, while disc referred to the Compact Disc, and has become the more common spelling.
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian saris"
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
India 5 Rupees.
India 2 Rupees.
donate sports equipment
antique enema equipment
commercial gym equipment leasing
stores that buys used sporting equipment
aviation test equipment
cheap photographic equipment
beijing wandong medical equipment co
tattoo equipment stores
protective sports equipment
old survey equipment