FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VENEZUELA. PRIVATE INVESTMENT OFFERING. INVESTMENTS AND FINANCING.
Foreign Investment In Venezuela
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) refers to long term participation by country A into country B. It usually involves participation in management, joint-venture, transfer of technology and expertise.
- Investment in an enterprise that operates outside the investor's country. See also foreign direct investmen and portfolio investment.
- In 1991 and 1992, the government passed laws to stimulate foreign investment in nearly all sectors of the economy.
- A republic on the northern coast of South America, on the Caribbean Sea; pop. 25,017,000; capital, Caracas; language, Spanish (official). Official name Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- a republic in northern South America on the Caribbean; achieved independence from Spain in 1811; rich in oil
- (venezuelan) of or relating to or characteristic of Venezuela or its people; "Venezuelan oil"
- Venezuela is the name of a 33-RPM LP album by Venezuelan composer/arranger/conductor Aldemaro Romero, released in 1958, under contract with RCA Victor.
Venezuela and Brazil: Stamps
It is very uncommon to find Brazilian stamps on Brazilian passports these days, but if you want to enter Venezuela by land you have to be stamped out of your own country.
Apparently, it is a demand from Venezuelan Immigration because of the heavy smling and drug trafficking along this border.
Mapa da Venezuela
Bem.. estas fotos sao da minha viagem pela Venezuela, Isla de Margarita e Isla de Los Fralles, no mar do Caribe.. essa imagem eh um mapinha simples da Venezuela pra dar pro pessoal acompanhar +/- geograficamente as descricoes das fotos que postei mais a frente...
investment pyramid chart
should i invest now 2011
investment incentive act
virtus investment advisers
investment style boxes
learning earning and investing
best investment banks 2011