INVESTMENT TRUST COMPANIES - FEE BASED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT.
Investment Trust Companies
- An Investment trust is a form of collective investment found mostly in the United Kingdom. Investment trusts are closed-end funds and are constituted as public limited companies.
- investment company: a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- A limited company whose business is the investment of shareholders' funds, the shares being traded like those of any other public company
- A company whose sole business consists of buying, selling and holding shares.
- Associate with; keep company with
- Accompany (someone)
- (company) small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- (company) be a companion to somebody
- (company) an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
Apple Real Estate Investment Trust Companies
10 S. 3rd St., Richmond, VA.
do you invest in the stock
value investing from graham to buffett
foreclosure investment property
should i invest in the stock market
trust deed investing
primary residence to investment property
pure heart china growth investment fund
course on investing
why invest in a 401k