Dirty couture fashion show - Monsoon fashion wear - Ethical issues fashion industry
Dirty Couture Fashion Show
- The Fashion Show is a British television programme which debuted on ITV2 on 11 September 2008. The programme was originally title The Fashion Project.
- (17 Fashion Shows) Catwalk bookings give the right to make use of a model's service on the catwalk for the specified show and the right to allow photographers to be present to take photographs and videos of the show on the basis that all such material (or reproductions etc.
- A fashion show is an event put on by a fashion designer to showcase his or her upcoming line of clothing during Fashion Week. Fashion shows debut every season, particularly the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons. This is where the latest fashion trends are made.
- The business of designing and making such clothes
- high fashion designing and dressmaking
- Such clothes
- The design and manufacture of fashionable clothes to a client's specific requirements and measurements
- The production of high-end, custom-made clothing
- Coutures is the name of several communes in France: * Coutures, Dordogne, in the Dordogne department * Coutures, Gironde, in the Gironde department * Coutures, Maine-et-Loire, in the Maine-et-Loire department * Coutures, Tarn-et-Garonne, in the Tarn-et-Garonne department
- vile; despicable; "a dirty (or lousy) trick"; "a filthy traitor"
- Cause to feel or appear morally tainted
- soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime; "dirty unswept sidewalks"; "a child in dirty overalls"; "dirty slums"; "piles of dirty dishes"; "put his dirty feet on the clean sheet"; "wore an unclean shirt"; "mining is a dirty job"; "Cinderella did the dirty work while her sisters preened themselves"
- Cover or mark with an unclean substance
- make soiled, filthy, or dirty; "don't soil your clothes when you play outside!"
Oldies but Goodies challenge
Dirty here, this post is for a challenge set by Alysha Rennahan, on Plurk, to make alook using things over a year old. Now Filthy and Dirty aren't yet a year old, but we have alter-egos that are: Danana and Tiara.
Firstly, Filthy writes about Danana's outfit:
Truth hair; Naomi Chocolate. In my Danana days I was always an Armidi hair fan but this hair from Truth Hawks just looked like me. Comparing it to new hair there may be more clever designs , but this has character still love it, i don't remember what i paid but i think it was inexpensive she should rent it by the day she'd be a millionaire.
The earrings (worn but hardly seen here unfortunately-D) were a present ~Muse~ Celestine Snowflake Earrings. I wear them to remember when I was new and I was an Ice Witch. People Can be so helpfull when ur new to sl, is the reason i came back, thanks Ran.
The necklace is special 2 Rhap made it u know what she is, she's a mate, she showed the me prog I make my shoes with. She makes the Unbelievable Minerva skins. If u ever tried to make a skin you'll know just how good she is. What's scary is her Daughter; Chip who i dunno if she still comes to sl was the talented one>if they wanted they could own sl there's no trick to it ,is just talent..
The dress is Ce cubic i just always found it flattening it had sculps b4 I knew what they were and there not used for any other reason than to make it slinky love it still
The boots are Maitreya dunes, again i had them for years Onyx is an inspirational sculptor the texturing on these is beautiful. the foot shape id change but we all learn, look at her gold range she's cutting edge she's the Beatles.
The Skin is Runway Sakura Porcelain Sin Skin: Ton Visage. Delphi took me shopping she knew the difference when i was still 'ooh blinggg' It's dated but those lips r still sexy.
Tiara is wearing a dress by P.C (paper couture?) that I found at Tableau and fell in love with, it was bought for a special occasion I don't remember now but remember the dress and that it was liked and that the main reason I like it, because they did. Tiara's hair is armidi and was probably the first 'normal' hair I bought. Tiara was very goth/metal/neko/wtf, then changed with age. Its still a fab style and goes with most things and more importantly doesn't get in the way of collars and stuff. The tights are from Sn@tch, one of my favorite shops ever, always will be even if it's not 'Me' atm. Shoes are Maitreya Verve pumps in plum and I just love them, always have, since the second I saw them. Skin is (FD) tiny words in morning sun. I love Toast Bard skins, so pretty and hand drawn and make any outfit. So classy too. My eyes are Taranis black by Fallen gods, first ones i ever bought and I still wear them alot. The scarf is Miel, great shop, great sculpts. I like scarves is all, rl/sl and have a ton, this one gets worn alooot.
We went for "sweet" in the previous two photoshoots (sailor - see the previous photo, and 60's - to be uploaded) so we went for, in her words "Badass city girl" for this photoshoot. The only problem was, she was so sweet she had a hard time being sour, but after a few minutes of warming up, she began to take to it and we settled on "sexy badass" rather than just straight up badass.
We'd been working for almost 7 hours at this point & were pretty comfortable with each other. This shoot was in my favorite dark & dirty alley way (see my previous pics for more examples) and it was almost 10pm. Taking a girl into an alley straight out of CSI at 10pm - now that's trust. It just goes to show you what good photographer-model rapport can give you... not just great poses/expressions but great locations.
The alley was so dark that we depended on the sodium vapor street lamps (which we had to move to be near) to get the camera to auto-focus (it was far too dark for me to manual focus), and when that didn't work, I used a flashlight to light her face to focus. The flashlight also helped prevent the flash from being quite so bright - she probably walked away from this shoot with dark spots in her vision - near dark light punctuated by flash bulbs are not the kindest thing on the eyes.
Tech info: 50mm (75mm fov crop) f/1.8 at f/4.0 to ensure sharpness. 1/250 (sync speed). On camera ring flash in TTL mode - when I use on-camera flash I use TTL since the flash-to-subject distance changes whenever one of us moves. TTL freaks in some situations, but knowing when to rely on it & when to go manual is one of the things we have to learn to do, as is when to go on-camera or off-camera. I had her stand about 4 feet in front of the wall to provide good separation between her & the wall. I tried red-eye reduction, but it took about a second before the camera took the photo, ruining the moment, so I turned it off.
lovely girl fashion
new york fashion stylist
fashion bag charm
history of fashion design
bridesmaid dresses fashion
fashion designing courses in pakistan
fashion photographers san francisco
fashion designing games for kids