This is blog of Sase Antic a.k.a. DJ Alex De La Force.
It covers things related to electronic dance music (house, techno, trance, drum'n'bass, downtempo, breakbeat, jungle, electro, club, disco, eurodance, ambient) and music in general (charts, free mp3 songs download, music quotes and sayings, top music songs, music news, DJs, album reviews, online audio shops, Macedonian music, concerts, parties), Republic of Macedonia (Makedonija), Information Technology (IT). Balkan music blog.
It also covers other interesting stuff, like: blogging, web design, Internet, photography, entertainment, how to make money online, business, Internet marketing, social networks and media...
What is DJ?
* Disc jockey (also called disk jockey, DJ, or deejay) is an individual who selects and plays prerecorded music for an intended audience. The term was first used to describe radio announcers who would introduce and play popular gramophone records, but today there are a number of factors, including the selected music, the intended audience, the performance setting, the preferred medium, and the development of sound manipulation, that have led to different types of deejays. (via Wikipedia.org)
The 28th edition of Makfest, Macedonian music festival of modern pop-rock songs, was organized at "Aco Shopov" cultural center in the city of Stip (Macedonia).
In this article we will post some festival facts, names of the winners, and free MP3 music for download.
Makfest 2013 Facts
- Motto of the festival: "Back To The Roots" (Vracanje Na Korenite)
- Semifinals: one, at 11th of October
- Final night: 12th of October
- Songs performed: 24 new songs (18 in the finals)
- Music guests: Wil Nelemans (The Netherlands) and "Sha-Sha" band (Bulgaria)
- Location: Shtip, Republic of Macedonia
Winners - Makfest 2013 Music Festival
The winners at Makfest 2013...
Main prizes, according to audience:
- 1st - Aleksandra Janeva - Vrati Mi Go Sonceto
- 2nd - Marija Bunda - Ne Me Poznavash
- 3rd - Martinijan Kirilovski - Kako Da Te Ukradam
- Best vocal performance (interpretation): Aleksandra Janeva for "Vrati Mi Go Sonceto" (Music and lyrics by Risto Samardziev, arrangement by Vladimir Dojchinovski-Dojchin)
- Best music arrangement: Aleksandar Masevski for "Za Kraj" (by Igor Mitrovic)
- Most listened song from Makfest 2012 to Makfest 2013 (in the last 365 days): "Gotovo E" (by Robert Bilbilov and Igor Dzambazov, performed by Tamara Todevska)
- Best lyrics: Ognen Nedelkovski
- Best debut: Panche Iliev
Makfest 2013 - Makedonska Muzika - Download Free MP3s
So far none of the songs from "Makfest 2013" were shared online.
We plan to share at least the winning songs, as soon as they become available as MP3s.
More Free Macedonian Music For Download
Lot of articles at DeeJay Blog are related to Macedonian music.
Some of them promote and share free MP3 songs of Macedonian artists. Check the link below for free mp3 downloads, including songs from Makfest 2012...
Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se